What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games Thread - MBB & WBB

I was. Hoping the ghost of Johnny Dawkins was still rattling around the Stanford bench. Too early to say they’ll be in the mix for a top 4 pac finish?

Yeah SFA is good, but they're not Underwood good. For God's sake, they were 263rd in KenPom yesterday.

Michigan and Iowa State tipping at noon EST...o/u 132.5.

Will they blow past that or will that early start in a high school gym mean more clunks than a Knicks practice?

I hate oregon and am throwing up in my mouth rooting for them in non con. Can someone talk me out of feeling it would be really good for the pac if thy down seaton hall and Michigan? They already beat Boise, Memphis and Houston.

I hate oregon and am throwing up in my mouth rooting for them in non con. Can someone talk me out of feeling it would be really good for the pac if thy down seaton hall and Michigan? They already beat Boise, Memphis and Houston.
As hard as it is, we (PAC-12) need every non conf won we can get. Once in conference, anything goes.

Kansas and Dayton are playing right now in the Maui invitational. Both look very good. Buffs play both in a couple weeks, away and away. Those two games will be a huge test.

Yeah SFA is good, but they're not Underwood good. For God's sake, they were 263rd in KenPom yesterday.

Something tells me this won't be the last "WTF?" loss of the non-conference part of the season. We're 2 weeks removed from Evansville beating UK at Rupp too

I watched most of the Kansas/Dayton game and Kansas is the real deal. Dotson at PG was very quick and had a lot of buckets around the basket, so Kin is going to have his hands full there. I don't know how we contain Azubuike on either end. The guy is a 7 footer that moves like a SF. He makes me wish we had money to pay for recruits. Total rim protector on defense. Altered every inside shot by Dayton.

I'm less concerned about Dayton. They were very good but had one of those nights from deep that come around once per year, so hopefully we see a less effective three point shooting team. They will still take our best effort to beat, but I like that matchup much more than KU.

The Arizona Sweaty Seans almost lost to a 3-3 Pepperdine team. First I’ve seen Nico Mannion play, I had no idea he looks like Carrot Top.

Cassius Stanley injured his knee for Duke today. They didn't say how bad it is yet, that I saw anyway.

Really good game between two very strong mid majors with Utah St. at St Mary’s. 53-53 with about 11 minutes left.

St Mary’s was down 4 with about 3 minutes left, ends up winning by 8. Utah St drops from the ranks of the undefeated and might be a team the buffs jump if they take care of Sacramento St tomorrow.

Dayton won 99-68.
I wonder if their message board game thread looks like ours would: DOOM for most of the first half, then disappointment/concern in the team for playing badly for a while instead of being dialed in from the opening tip, followed by lukewarm praise for taking care of business that's coupled by fear that they aren't going to be able to play well against good competition.

I wonder if their message board game thread looks like ours would: DOOM for most of the first half, then disappointment/concern in the team for playing badly for a while instead of being dialed in from the opening tip, followed by lukewarm praise for taking care of business that's coupled by fear that they aren't going to be able to play well against good competition.

Do they have lookalike posts followed by debates over whether they should have lookalike posts too?

I'm interested in seeing Ohio State and Carolina tonight. I've seen Carolina play, Ohio State, I haven't seen play much.

I had no idea that Barcello transferred from UA to BYU. And apparently got a waiver to play immediately. Always thought he was an odd fit for Arizona but going from that campus to BYU has to have been some serious culture shock.

Back