What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games Thread - Nov 5th - Opening Week Games

I would assume one of those two losses is ASU to CU? So, Pac-12 only has one loss outta conference ?!?!
I thought that tweet included every game from yesterday, but I guess they missed one game. They are 23-3 with the losses being the ASU loss to us, OSU losing 77-69 to Oklahoma, and WSU losing 70-62 to Santa Clara.

I thought that tweet included every game from yesterday, but I guess they missed one game. They are 23-3 with the losses being the ASU loss to us, OSU losing 77-69 to Oklahoma, and WSU losing 70-62 to Santa Clara.

Sports radio this a.m. was kinda funny. The boomers beat a "talented" team, and surely they'll finish better than the predicted 8th-place in the big Tex conference.

Oh, and wth wazzu?

Watched Santa Clara-Wazzu, I watch almost all Santa Clara games (undergrad alumnus)...

Outside of Elleby, Wazzu doesn't have much going, and has a short frontcourt. New coach for Wazzu comes from USF, in the WCC. San Francisco to Pullman is bit of a change of scenery!

Herb Sendek finally has put together a solid roster at SCU and his coaching track record says he will ultimately put us on solid footing- 18/22 seasons prior to SCU as a head coach he was in either the NIT or NCAA... schedule sets up to win 20+ games.

Santa Clara makes the short trip to Stanford this weekend.

Watched Santa Clara-Wazzu, I watch almost all Santa Clara games (undergrad alumnus)...

Outside of Elleby, Wazzu doesn't have much going, and has a short frontcourt. New coach for Wazzu comes from USF, in the WCC. San Francisco to Pullman is bit of a change of scenery!

Herb Sendek finally has put together a solid roster at SCU and his coaching track record says he will ultimately put us on solid footing- 18/22 seasons prior to SCU as a head coach he was in either the NIT or NCAA... schedule sets up to win 20+ games.

Santa Clara makes the short trip to Stanford this weekend.

Washington State should have hired somebody off Tony Bennett's staff. That's a big time rebuild up there.

Well, Wiseman dropped his restraining order. Thought I'd just put it here. Wonder if Memphis and the NCAA have some kind of agreement in place already?

Back