What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games Thread - Sat, 9/3

Penn State only up on Kent State 16-13 heading into half.

Was today the day that PSU decided to do an event to honor Joe Paterno? smfh. The entire nation will celebrate if Kent State can win this.

Was today the day that PSU decided to do an event to honor Joe Paterno? smfh. The entire nation will celebrate if Kent State can win this.
Hope they do lose, **** Penn St.

I now always root against Perv. St.

ucla needs to beat atm. we need it for conf strength. oregon playing davis too close. looks like cal still has no defense. stanford is overrated. oregon state sucked as expected. CU ROLLED the enemy. usc v. bama should be interesting.

UCLA doesn't look good. Idk if TAMU's defense was supposed to be their strength this year, but they are getting after Rosen at will.

ucla needs to beat atm. we need it for conf strength. oregon playing davis too close. looks like cal still has no defense. stanford is overrated. oregon state sucked as expected. CU ROLLED the enemy. usc v. bama should be interesting.
I don't care. Screw them.

Wisconsin with back-to-back turnovers and now down 13-14. Had this game under control and got too cute.

Its fieldturf. Not sure how painting it works, but I would imagine getting the paint off of it is much easier than real grass
I would also imagine that with the Broncos playing 3 days before everyone else, and it being the NFL kickoff game, they needed it painted much sooner than Dallas needs there's.

I would just like to say that this is so freaking great. I've had games on all day. It's been a looooooong time since I've felt like watching this much college ball. After a Buffs loss I'm too bummed to watch any more football. Let's hope there are at least another seven weeks like this one. :D

Ducks now doing ducks things.

Their uniforms today also look silly. The highlighter yellow digital alarm clock numbers are weird.

Back