What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games Thread - Sat, 9/3

30-7 Richmond up on UVA

Wowzers!
inspector-gadget-mad-grab-art-work.jpg

Is Rosen overhyped or is Mora just not a good coach, like a lot of people have been saying for a while now? FYI, I'm not watching that game, so serious question.

Yes. Rosen will have his moments, though. Mentally, he's like a Todd Marinovich or Jimmy Clausen. That's what the problem is. Never know what guy is going to show up series to series, game to game. Talent's not in question.

Yes. Rosen will have his moments, though. Mentally, he's like a Todd Marinovich or Jimmy Clausen. That's what the problem is. Never know what guy is going to show up series to series, game to game. Talent's not in question.
Headcase is the word I think you are looking for.

But is Mora also to blame? Great recruiter, but is there a coach who is doing less with more year after year?

Is Rosen overhyped or is Mora just not a good coach, like a lot of people have been saying for a while now? FYI, I'm not watching that game, so serious question.
Perhaps a bit of both. By the way, Rosen was in a rhythm on this last drive. 4 of 5 and the incompletion was a drop that would have been a touchdown. Then the 6th throw is an INT that his receiver should have caught but tipped into the air. This game is over.

LSU and Miss St go down. UGA has a shot to lose tonight as well. USC and Bama tonight. Ole Miss taking on FSU tomorrow. Potentially rough weekend for the SEC

LSU and Miss St go down. UGA has a shot to lose tonight as well. USC and Bama tonight. Ole Miss taking on FSU tomorrow. Potentially rough weekend for the SEC

Like I just told my buddy...

"Alabama will move to #1 regardless of winning or losing. LSU will move to #2 and Wisconsin will be "receiving votes." Tennessee will move to #3, Georgia will move from 18 to 4 because they beat 22 and ole miss will lose to Florida state but ole miss will go to 5 and Florida state will drop to 25."

Ruh roh Aggy. If UCLA win this ESPN may need to be rethinking that narrative they've been selling that the P12 is going to be the team left out of the playoffs. SEC has had a bad opening weekend.

Last edited:
Back