What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games Thread - Thanksgiving Weekend

Hell yes !!! down goes csu
Rams will go 10-2 and end up in what trash bow ? Poinsettia ? New Mexico ?

yes... as a CU fan I can only wish for ANY bowl but do find humor that for such a 'magical' season for csu they won't go to their conference championship, they won't go to a New Year's Bowl. Wonder if the shine is a bit tarnished for Sparkles ??

I bet ramnation is in melt down mode right about now.

Great game. I swear, csu should've gone play action on 4th down but didn't have the juevos to do it.

Hell yes !!! down goes csu
Rams will go 10-2 and end up in what trash bow ? Poinsettia ? New Mexico ?

yes... as a CU fan I can only wish for ANY bowl but do find humor that for such a 'magical' season for csu they won't go to their conference championship, they won't go to a New Year's Bowl. Wonder if the shine is a bit tarnished for Sparkles ??

I bet ramnation is in melt down mode right about now.

They're headed to the Las Vegas Bowl.

Pretty entertaining game. No football on until 6pm MST now? What the hell??

horrible play calling by Coach Sparkles....

I'd love to go to Las Vegas Bowl but a 10-2 team against the 6th best PAC 12 team is funny to me... who will be the 6th in the Pac 12 ? Utah ? Washington ?

I'd love to go to Las Vegas Bowl but a 10-2 team against the 6th best PAC 12 team is funny to me... who will be the 6th in the Pac 12 ? Utah ? Washington ?
I'm not going to say his play calling was horrible. It's easy to second guess. But I was surprised he called time out on 4th down with 6 or 7 seconds on the play clock. At that point, let it run all the way down. Then running the ball right up the gut on 4th and 2 when AF, basically, had a goal line defense. Calling a pass would've taken big balls, but I think there was a way better than 50/50 chance of a completion.

1/2 Oregon/Arizona
3 UCLA
4 ASU
5 USC
6 Utah or Stanford

Really, the day's over.

Only game left is UVA vs VT. Somewhat interesting since it's a rivalry and bowl eligibility is at stake for both teams... and mostly because it's for CVille & Hokie bragging rights. But not exactly an example of finishing the day strong. Basketball games are much more interesting the rest of the night.

Second game of the day featuring coaches who may be safe but are turning in straight up mediocrity. I think UVA wins this one and looks just impressive enough to get some preseason votes next year before disappointing again.

Second game of the day featuring coaches who may be safe but are turning in straight up mediocrity. I think UVA wins this one and looks just impressive enough to get some preseason votes next year before disappointing again.

I don't think either team scores 20 tonight. Hope I'm wrong, but these are 2 inept offenses. Decent defenses and high emotions. Unless something gets busted on special teams or turnovers, this one's gonna be very low scoring.

I'm not going to say his play calling was horrible. It's easy to second guess. But I was surprised he called time out on 4th down with 6 or 7 seconds on the play clock. At that point, let it run all the way down. Then running the ball right up the gut on 4th and 2 when AF, basically, had a goal line defense. Calling a pass would've taken big balls, but I think there was a way better than 50/50 chance of a completion.

But...but... but....HEISMAN!?!

Back