What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games Thread - Thanksgiving Weekend

I think these are the same helments that UVA wore against Pitt, is that right? Nice look - subtle background change but they keep the logo in its original size and colors in the traditional placement on the helmet. I hate it when teams do these stupid oversized logos in cockeyed fashion around the back of the helmet.

Maybe if Littlepage hadn't already told London he was safe, they'd be more aggressive in the red zone. **** Steve Fairchild

13-10 at the half and we have a special teams TD on a blocked punt and a Brewer interception returned for a TD. So, this one's going about as expected.

Why do I know that kids name? I kept hearing it called and felt like I was in a time warp. Didnt Nebraska have a Kenny Bell years ago? I just can't place the name...

Are you perhaps thinking of his father?

4a917997ec4fe_75577b.jpg

Happy house down here on the trip to Arizona, as wife is a U of A grad. Some nice plays on defense by the Wildcats. We're in the PHX area though, and the homer ASU radio station postgame was like a funeral home and Graham sounded suicidal. The hubris of ****ing ASU.....

Wish he was still coaching the sheep. But that zoomie win tonight was awesome. Sparkles had the best bewildered goober look as AFA was driving for FG position.

He's left anywhere from 13-21 points out there tonight. ****ing clown.

Back