What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games Thread - Week 4 (11/26 - 12/2)

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
Yeah, I'm an idot. Forgot to make a thread this week and I'm starting one at the end of Sunday's games.

But it was going to annoy my OCD side all year if we didn't have a Wk 4 thread.

And I also wanted to post this tweet about Anne Anderson. I think they found a great partner for Bill Walton and hope they keep this duo together this year on PACN.

When Walton sticks to basketball, he is pretty good... otherwise, he is the reason there is a mute button on the remote.

When Walton sticks to basketball, he is pretty good... otherwise, he is the reason there is a mute button on the remote.
It's a long season and he's great when the game isn't great on its own merit. He definitely needs a strong partner to pull all that back when there's great basketball action happening or it's a big game.

Pasch and Bill Walton are the most entertaining thing on television. Didn’t get a chance to watch him with Ms. Anderson tonight.

Heard Anderson say she's from Colorado, so I checked her wiki. She went to Cherry Creek and then went to Hofstra to play volleyball in college.

If you're a color commentator, you'd better educate me or entertain me. That's why I will take a Hubie Brown, Doris Burke or Bill Walton over any of the other jackals out there like JVG, Vitale, Reggie Miller, etc..

If you're a color commentator, you'd better educate me or entertain me. That's why I will take a Hubie Brown, Doris Burke or Bill Walton over any of the other jackals out there like JVG, Vitale, Reggie Miller, etc..
Most of the time, I'm trying to figure out wtf Bill is talking about.:D. It does have entertainment value.

Back