What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games Thread - Week 5

Not very good teams but a good finish to the AFA-Nevada game tonight. Nevado over 600 yards offense. AFA not built to score fast down by 3 with 40 seconds left and their 3rd string QB playing

Wild finish to AFA-Nevada for those not watching. AF QB has his pass batted right back into his arms, then tries throwing again and it's intercepted. Never seen that before!

Air Force is not as good as they usually are but it looks like they have found a QB for the future. Roberts looks like the type of QB Air Force has won with in the past.

I don't even know how you prepare the team/fans for the Oregon game, they are just video game good

USC scored 46 seconds into the 3rd quarter.

If their offense gets even semi-decent, their defense can carry them.

I hate it when USC wins.

Stanford is a force but it always sucks to miss out on a game against Wazzu. Certainly could have used that this year.

It may be the alcohol working, but every Stanford lineman on both sides of the ball looks to me to be the size of Dan Skipper.

And USC's offense goes back to form.

Pretty sure we're going to get our doors blown off by ASU, though.

And USC's offense goes back to form.

Pretty sure we're going to get our doors blown off by ASU, though.

ASU just seems like a bad matchup to me. I'm frankly glad to have that one on the road and a more winnable Arizona game (still certainly a stretch for us to win) at home.

This one's getting away from USC. South Central fire lanes are going to get plenty of new graffiti tonight.

ASU just seems like a bad matchup to me. I'm frankly glad to have that one on the road and a more winnable Arizona game (still certainly a stretch for us to win) at home.

ASU is fast and has a good QB. That seems to be a real problem for us. Too bad pretty much everyone in the Pac has more speed than us and almost everyone has a good QB.

They really are having a worse 3rd quarter than we did today.

I'd feel sorry for them if they weren't SC.

Oregon just has so much speed. Their back-ups are killing it. Their punt returner has 2 td's tonight.

Back