What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games Thread - Week 7

It pays to be the only major CFB team in a very talent rich state.

That and the ability to oversign SEC style. That helps. A lot.

It is more than that. They recruit 4 star players out of Florida, Ohio, Al, Tx, MS, TN, GA, - they recruit well outside of LA also.

WTF? Does Utah get to play every game at home this year? Maybe I missed something...

Oregon has 18 straight road wins. Unreal.

They almost have as many consecutive road wins as we had losses. So jealous of Nike U.

It is more than that. They recruit 4 star players out of Florida, Ohio, Al, Tx, MS, TN, GA, - they recruit well outside of LA also.

They have a lot to offer recruits. It starts with the number of wins they have rolled up. Point to the NFL draft choices, lots of national TV.

Having huge crazy crowds for every home game helps as well. The campus is reasonably attractive and has a reputation for not lacking in female talent.

Success builds success and LSU has taken advantage of that in recruiting.

WTF? Does Utah get to play every game at home this year? Maybe I missed something...

The scheduling gods have been very gracious with Utah since they joined the PAC. Quite the opposite for us during the worst period of Cu football.

I hate nascar and the baseball post season during CFB. **** them.

This has been the best slate of games so far this season. Great day to watch college football so far.

We are so out-classed in the PAC-12 right now.

We would be a better team in the Big Tex. Would rather be a bottom feeder in this conference than be Texas' bitch though.

I don't think there's a team in the pac12 that has our talent level, except wsu, but that QB is better than any QB we've had in years. Cal is bad, but again that's a coaching issue because they do have athletes all over.

How is Gardner at Michigan allowed to wear #98 as a QB? This seems backassward.

Damn I just tuned in. Not a fan of the b1g. Looks like I missed a good one.

The early games they put all over ESPN always put me to sleep. This one involved a nice comeback and several missed/blocked FGs which have added some nice drama for the spectator's enjoyment.

Stanford closing the gap pending replay but surprising that Utah is ahead of them this late in the game.

Utah winning would give them some serious confidence for the rest of the season. Stanford losing would be bad for the PAC since they are the most likely 2nd team for a BCS level bowl game and the money it brings.

Did Michigan miss the fg in the third ot? I turned to the Utah Stanford game because I thought it was over. Lol

Mother****er! The pac12 network blanked on Stanford's last play. I could only hear it. Ffs.

Only Marshall gets to do the we are chant. Sorry pedo state.

Back