What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games thread-Week 8

do the ones at CU look like they have been plucked from a scene from Smokey and the Bandit?

There's a ton of them in our area on race weekends, and they all look the same. I never knew there were that many state troopers in the whole state.

Bailer is putting a beatdown of epic proportions on Iowa State.

64-0
715 yards total offense to 115
35 first downs to 6

That's even outside of our territory.

So, if anyone sees a replay of the Baylor 4th quarter kick return, there was some good football speed there.

This reminds me of the FSU teams of the 90's and early 2000's

This FSU team is a national title contender. I had a hunch of this before tonight (thought they'd win) but they're just even more impressive than expected. They have the size and speed to stack up against anyone.

This FSU team is a national title contender. I had a hunch of this before tonight (thought they'd win) but they're just even more impressive than expected. They have the size and speed to stack up against anyone.

I wonder if Wilner will move FSU into his top 10 after tonight? :lol:

**** me.

LSU ties it up.

Piss on Ole Miss- Geaux Tigers

lsu_corndog_girl.jpeg

Ole Miss ... don't play it all conservative and try to set things up for your kicker. If you ABSOLUTELY have to settle for a field goal ... fine. But try for the endzone.

Of course Ole Miss played for the FG.

There's as good a chance that LSU will block it and run it in for the TD than the Ole Miss kicker actually hitting it.

Ole Miss ... don't play it all conservative and try to set things up for your kicker. If you ABSOLUTELY have to settle for a field goal ... fine. But try for the endzone.

never mind :lol:

Back