What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games weekend of 10/13-10/15

If I'm the coach at NC State, if we answer with a touchdown I go for 2. No way I'm trusting my kicker. Try to win it on the road with a play from the 2.

Lol @ Clemson fans rushing the field after winning a game they should have lost to an unranked team at home
Even worse, their players piled on the guy who picked it like he'd won them the 'ship, a bigger pile than even MSU had when they beat Michigan last year.

2016 Clemson shows you just how hard it is to win a national championship. They were close last year and the dropoff to this year's team looks stark.

When Nebraska gets that lucky, probably means they're going to win by 40. But then again Armweak exists.

2016 Clemson shows you just how hard it is to win a national championship. They were close last year and the dropoff to this year's team looks stark.

Yep. Some years the chemistry just clicks for whatever reason. Hell, Saban would probably tell you that his 2015 team was the worst he's had in a while based solely on frontline, playmaking talent.

I have zero interest in seeing tonight's CU game come down to a FG. The kicking game in college seems a lot like watching Shaq shoot free throws.

Yep. Some years the chemistry just clicks for whatever reason. Hell, Saban would probably tell you that his 2015 team was the worst he's had in a while based solely on frontline, playmaking talent.

Definitely. In fact, Saban went out of his way last year to praise his team's hard work and camaraderie as the season went on after early struggles.

Hell of a game, enjoyed it but damn NC State wtf? Dude just threw it a tick late, it happens. I agree with Nik, you definitely go for 2 had they scored there. I didn't mind the play call at all.

We shouldn't exactly be the fan base calling out other schools for rushing the field at inappropriate times. We had our fair share of that during the dark times. Rushing the field after an OT win that keeps playoff hopes alive makes a lot more sense than some of the times our fans rushed the field after any win.

On a positive note, NC State was an "others receiving votes" team that was behind CU. Those 9 votes have to go somewhere.

It looked like they had gotten it going after struggling in their first 2 games against Auburn and Troy but this was a definite setback and one they were fortunate to survive. If there's a positive for Clemson it's that they didn't get any points on 5 trips into or near the red zone mostly because of turnovers.

Back