What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games weekend of 10/13-10/15

So who should we be pulling for in the Condoms @ D i c k Chards game? I'm thinking AZ ... since we still get to play them. And it would be nice to virtually eliminate USC from contention.

So who should we be pulling for in the Condoms @ D i c k Chards game? I'm thinking AZ ... since we still get to play them. And it would be nice to virtually eliminate USC from contention.

I'm going for USC. I want Arizona to suffer its 7th loss and have nothing left to play for other than its ASU rivalry game by the time we travel to Tucson.

Arizona. They're already basically out of contention in the division while USC has the tiebreaker on us.

Hahaha ... well that certainly clears things up! :p

All that really matters is that if the Buffs run the table then the Buffs are Pac-12 South Champs. My focus is on making that winning path easiest. Also, I'd like to know that the loss last week was to a good team.

Definitely for Arizona.
Not for the top of the South Division implications, but for the overall conference standings implications.
If this team needs help to get into the title game from Arizona, then it doesn't belong in the title game and getting slaughtered by UW won't help anything.
If it's a middle of the pack 6-8 win team then I'd rather they place ahead of USC and get a slightly better bowl.
Also, I must admit that I root for Arizona unless they're playing CU. I did a summer internship on their campus, and it was a very nice place; even it it was 99 degrees outside when you left the bar at 2 am.

D i c k chards?

How did they get that nickname?

Long story ...don't have time to go into it now, other than it started 2-3 years ago during BB season, and has to do with AZ fans calling us "Rado." There's a thread on it somewhere.

It helps when you play your best QB but maybe he didn't want to ruin darnolds confidence against bama.

Back