What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games weekend of 10/6-10/8

Yep. I'd like to see him at a place like Georgia Tech. He'd build a program like that back into a national power and actually get the support/love from the community that he deserves.
Speaking of GT they really need to move on from Johnson, he has a good season every couple years but then reverts right back to being average. There is no reason GT shouldn't be more of a power in the ACC.

Speaking of GT they really need to move on from Johnson, he has a good season every couple years but then reverts right back to being average. There is no reason GT shouldn't be more of a power in the ACC.

Great history. ****ty fan support. Only Wake, BC, Duke and maybe Pitt/Cuse are worse in ACC.

Just saw the Auburn vs Miss St score...ooof Dan Mullen had the right idea in trying to get out of dodge last year. Also a ranked Colorado team can't get off the P12 Network, yet ESPN is treating us to Kansas TCU on ESPNU.

Just saw the Auburn vs Miss St score...ooof Dan Mullen had the right idea in trying to get out of dodge last year. Also a ranked Colorado team can't get off the P12 Network, yet ESPN is treating us to Kansas TCU on ESPNU.
You really expect USC to play a 9 am local game?

Did Tuberville get a call from the Baylor AD mid-game and disappear? Cincy isn't putting up the offense I'm used to seeing. That or Diaco has UConn turning the corner on their rebuild.

yes, we're probably the only two watching. this is what the field will be like at Keenan for VT and UNC in an hour.

Have to admit I'm a bit surprised VT is favored by 2.5 if CBS isn't wrong. A Hokie win wouldn't shock me, just a bit odd for a #17 ranked team at home to be underdog to #25. I guess perhaps the weather is the cause. It's a huge advantage for VT if the rain keeps coming.

I am sure the field maintenance manager is just cringing.

The rain is coming like crazy but even so this field doesn't seem to be holding up too well. I'm thinking back to last year when ND and Clemson played in very similar conditions and I don't recall seeing any water pool up on that field at Clemson.

Red River Shootout living up to its name. It's starting to look like the last team with the ball at the end of the game will win.

Very bizarre play for TCU that results in an effective 35 yard gain on 3rd and 12.

I have a hunch this will spark some life in TCU and they'll come back

Back