What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games weekend of 10/6-10/8

Yep. Two plays later a TCU touchdown. Wow what ****ty luck on Kansas' part. Very reminiscent of the crap that CU had been enduring

Have to admit I'm a bit surprised VT is favored by 2.5 if CBS isn't wrong. A Hokie win wouldn't shock me, just a bit odd for a #17 ranked team at home to be underdog to #25. I guess perhaps the weather is the cause. It's a huge advantage for VT if the rain keeps coming.
agree. I do think the sloppy conditions benefit the Hokies though. could be looking through orange & maroon glasses though.

Yep. I'd like to see him at a place like Georgia Tech. He'd build a program like that back into a national power and actually get the support/love from the community that he deserves.
I'd like to see that happen. It would be a good marriage.

Kansas running up the gut for 7 yards routinely and keeping the clock moving with 4 min left. All the sudden try to take long shots to the endzone and miss a long-ish field goal. I just can't.... what? No wonder you haven't won a conference game since 2014

Kansas would win this game three times over if they wouldn't make junior high level decisions

This quarterback is an idiot

Norte dame is losing too late in the 4th. lol I remember when they were top 10 (like every year) and now they're on the verge of 2-4.

Impressive incompetence from Kansas to end that last 6 minutes.

Terrible play calling, idiotic quarterback decisions, three missed field goals any one of which wins the game. Both teams were terrible. Not sure why I watched.

Terrible play calling, idiotic quarterback decisions, three missed field goals any one of which wins the game. Both teams were terrible. Not sure why I watched.

Killing time till we kill USC of course.

It's what we are used to watching after years of Hawk and JE.

Brian Kelly is a dumbass.

He sure coached like one today, not that I'm complaining lol. Why you have Kizer throw the ball 26 times in the these conditions makes no sense, and then when they did run it was Kizer much of the time. They should've been handing it off to their RB's most of the game, and the one time they got inside the 10 they called a pass and Kizer threw the pick. I also don't get why they didn't switch to Zaire at QB. They brought him in for one play and then took him out, and it wasn't because of an injury to Kizer because the play before was an official review of a 4th-down spot.

fvcking DISH. showing BYU/MSU on both ESPN2 and ABC -- ESPN2 supposed to have the VT game. watching on ESPN3.
Gra
empty Keenan stadium, not surprised. North Carolinans not known for enjoying bad weather. Grass holding up well so far. Hokies D holding up well so far.

fvcking DISH. showing BYU/MSU on both ESPN2 and ABC -- ESPN2 supposed to have the VT game. watching on ESPN3.
Gra
empty Keenan stadium, not surprised. North Carolinans not known for enjoying bad weather. Grass holding up well so far. Hokies D holding up well so far.

What?? Like you said it should be a reverse mirror game where they show BYU-MSU on ABC/ESPN2 and VT-UNC on the other. Have you tried ESPN2-alternate (if you get that channel)?

What?? Like you said it should be a reverse mirror game where they show BYU-MSU on ABC/ESPN2 and VT-UNC on the other. Have you tried ESPN2-alternate (if you get that channel)?
I don't get it. did try anyway.

13-3 VT. Go Hokies!

Tennessee trailing by 10 or more for the 5th time this season, down 21-7 in the 2nd quarter. Can they do it again? (I don't think so this time)

Not taking away from VT, but this weather couldn't be a bigger advantage for the Hokies. Long way to go, but a VT win here puts them in excellent shape to be the sacrifical lamb for Clemson in the ACCCG since Miami visits Blacksburg.

Not taking away from VT, but this weather couldn't be a bigger advantage for the Hokies. Long way to go, but a VT win here puts them in excellent shape to be the sacrifical lamb for Clemson in the ACCCG since Miami visits Blacksburg.
I'll take a division win in and a shot at Clemson for HCJF's first year and smile after the last three.

UNC has made a lot of mistakes and VT has capitalized on most of them.

Looking forward to seeing how we correct for this punt-snap-handling issues. Looking forward to watching the Buffs game as soon as this is over.

Back