What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games weekend of 10/6-10/8

Is this the last game for Helfrich? I think so. Although I hope it isn't. It's fun to watch a trainwreck when you aren't a passenger

I think they let him finish it out unless he chooses the resign route. He was 3-3 last season including a 42 point home loss to Utah, and then subsequently went 6-0 the second half of the regular season. Definitely not implying that's about to happen this year (I think they've quit and are headed for 3-9 or 4-8). Even if he does go and there's a "rally around the interim" situation, they've still got Stanford, @ SC, @ Utah, @ Cal so even 6-6 is probably out of the question.

Did Cal overlook the Beavs, or are the Beavs better than we made them look?

They are desperate for ANY conference win at this point. Historically they always seem to pull off a shocker at home, like beating a USC or Oregon when they were clearly not as good. A FG puts the Beavs up 27-10 now late in 3rd Qtr.

Webb scores on a 1 yd keeper to bring Cal within 10. But OSU knocking on the door again after another HUGE run by Ryan Nall. Cal cannot tackle Nall. Buffs contained Nall all day last week. Nall bangs it in for another TD; Beavs will go back up by 17.

No one does. If it is a clear head shot I have no problem with it but this gray area stuff is BS. Completely changes games.

Exactly. When the Miami QB got his tooth knocked out on a helmet to helmet hit, I got it. But on that last one, the Miami DB hit a 5'8" receiver in the chest with his shoulder, a ref whose angle was the FSU guy's back threw the flag because he saw the dude's head snap back from the contact... and the booth maintained the call because "gray area".

Back