What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games, Weekend of 11/12-11/14

Yeah he's good.

I remember watching Oaks Christian play a game or two when he transferred there and was an FSU commit, but he was horrible. Never really know in football.

Luke Falk moved to CA and played in a game for Oaks Christian as a junior. I heard he threw an interception that led to a loss and never saw the field again. Landed back in Logan Utah in time to play basketball. Without Jr year film, he had no buzz and no offers. The recruiting services completely look past kids like Luke. Logan Utah, 2 hrs away from SLC airport, mainly gets recruited by USU and Weber State. Rarely, a kid will land at BYU or Utah. They all had quarterbacks. Gary Anderson, whose son caught some great passes from Luke, already had a QB committed to Wisconsin. Luke was out of luck for a scholarship. But he did have the same toughness and big play capabilities in high school. He's a great kid. Happy to see him live his dream.

Reactions: aik
Yesterday's games make me happy.

DevilDog's team got a big FU from ***********.
Trees got a big FU & TSheck has his panties in a wad about P12 representation in playoffs
UCLA bitch slapped by the Pirate.
'Neers manhandle the Longhorns.
Best of all ****Baylor knocked OUt in their rapey toilet shaped home stadium.

Yesterday's games make me happy.

DevilDog's team got a big FU from **** chards.
Trees got a big FU & TSheck has his panties in a wad about P12 representation in playoffs
UCLA bitch slapped by the Pirate.
'Neers manhandle the Longhorns.
Best of all ****Baylor knocked OUt in their rapey toilet shaped home stadium.
Would have been nice to see the Pac 12 represented in the playoff. We're in a conference that seemingly has to defend itself year after year against the SEC and others and we slip back to irrelevance this year. Was also rooting for McCaffrey in the Heisman race. Not sure why Stanford getting beat makes you happy. Not as if they got beat by lowly Utah or some other major upset. They got beat by Oregon. I would have thought you of all people, would have wanted to see Oregon and their sissy, flashy uniforms get beat more than Stanford.

Would have been nice to see the Pac 12 represented in the playoff. We're in a conference that seemingly has to defend itself year after year against the SEC and others and we slip back to irrelevance this year. Was also rooting for McCaffrey in the Heisman race. Not sure why Stanford getting beat makes you happy. Not as if they got beat by lowly Utah or some other major upset. They got beat by Oregon. I would have thought you of all people, would have wanted to see Oregon and their sissy, flashy uniforms get beat more than Stanford.

Because **** Stanford.
And because rooting for the conference is very SEC-like.
I'd be all in on McCaffrey if he were a Buff.

I don't hate Oregon for their wardrobe. They can wear anything they want if it helps them beat Stanford. If your mascot is named puddles and you live in drippy rusty Eugene, then the deck is stacked against you from the get go. It takes a global child-labor workforce funneling cash through Phil Knight to prop those losers up. The Ducks did what they needed to do to create a buzz for themselves. I'll leave discussions about football fashion to the girls.

Because **** Stanford.
And because rooting for the conference is very SEC-like.
I'd be all in on McCaffrey if he were a Buff.

I don't hate Oregon for their wardrobe. They can wear anything they want if it helps them beat Stanford. If your mascot is named puddles and you live in drippy rusty Eugene, then the deck is stacked against you from the get go. It takes a global child-labor workforce funneling cash through Phil Knight to prop those losers up. The Ducks did what they needed to do to create a buzz for themselves. I'll leave discussions about football fashion to the girls.
Fair enough.

Glad I stayed up to see New Mexico win at Boise State. Awesome finish to that one, too. ICYMI, Boise was trying to pull a Miami-Duke on the final return and a UNM guy made a game-saving tackle in the open field at the 5 to seal the win.

Glad I stayed up to see New Mexico win at Boise State. Awesome finish to that one, too. ICYMI, Boise was trying to pull a Miami-Duke on the final return and a UNM guy made a game-saving tackle in the open field at the 5 to seal the win.

There were more incredible finishes yesterday than almost any day I can remember ... e.g., Mich-IU, UO-Furd, Utah-AZ, Wazzu-UCLA, and UNM-Boise. And both Okie schools' games were compelling as well.

Just watched UCLA/Wazzu on the DVR, ugly game, those were two undisciplined teams. Falk is a winner though.

@Devildog, another good example, not Just Arizona destroying that #10 (over)ranking.
This conference is a bitch. You guys proved it this week against USC. Doesn't matter how good/talented your team is... you better bring your very best every single weekend or you're gonna get your ass kicked by almost any team here.

Until we go 7-2 or so during the bowl season. BSPN and the hype machine only go so far.

Back