What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games, Weekend of 11/5-11/7

Wish that Vandy had pulled it out. Want to see ESPN slobber on themselves as the SEC self-destructs in front of their faces.

Meanwhile Okie Lite beating TCU and Free Shoes beating Clemson.

Wow. ASU holds WSU on 4th down and the refs inadvertently blow the whistle and give WSU another play. They then score on the next play. I think Graham is about to kill someone.

Wow. ASU holds WSU on 4th down and the refs inadvertently blow the whistle and give WSU another play. They then score on the next play. I think Graham is about to kill someone.

Karma for the end of the ASU-Wiscy game a few years ago?

Okie Lite is for real ... up 28-9 with 3 to go in the 2nd.

TCU can kiss their playoff hopes goodbye. And **** bailer can kiss my ass.

Be great to now see TCU come back and beat Baylor. Let Okie lite lose to Baylor or even better OU and watch the B12 whine about being left out of the playoff again.

Probably me since I am an Iowa fan and CU doesn't exactly bring a lot of enjoyment on Saturdays.
Ah, I have in-laws in Iowa, not much of a fan though. Like the immortal Joe Williams once said, a lot like nub fans with different colored blankets.

Syracuse, Wake, South Carolina and probably UNC are the only thing standing between Clemson and the playoffs.

Ah, I have in-laws in Iowa, not much of a fan though. Like the immortal Joe Williams once said, a lot like nub fans with different colored blankets.
Not really. Iowa fans have had to suffer through many droughts, some decades long. Sound familiar? ****braska fans have never had to do that and their arrogance is a joke. I grew up in Davenport and went to every Hawkeyes home game for 15 years growing up. They sucked under Cummings and brought in Hayden Fry. His coaching tree reads like Macs. Unfortunately K $hit benefitted most from that tree though Wiscy could say the same.

I'm jealous of Iowas program compared to CU.

Horrible clock management by Ole Miss. But block FG attempt by Arky ... going to OT.

Not really. Iowa fans have had to suffer through many droughts, some decades long. Sound familiar? ****braska fans have never had to do that and their arrogance is a joke. I grew up in Davenport and went to every Hawkeyes home game for 15 years growing up. They sucked under Cummings and brought in Hayden Fry. His coaching tree reads like Macs. Unfortunately K $hit benefitted most from that tree though Wiscy could say the same.

I'm jealous of Iowas program compared to CU.
Meh, other than this year and maybe one other under Ferentz, nothing too special. Granted, no comparison to our ineptitude. I can think of other programs to be jealous of.

Why did they go for it on fourth and six?

Too long for a FG attempt? Wanted to use more time than they would by punting? Don't really know ... just know that once it was clear they weren't going to be able to get into FG range, they should have just run the clock and played for OT.

What's the rule about touching it first? It was a lateral

Back