What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games weekend of 11/8

Every time I change the channel from the ASU-ND game, and then turn back a couple of minutes later ... ASU has scored again.

I luv it! :lol:

Pac 12 refs absolutely suck at spotting the ball. WTF is up with that, it's like they're not even paying attention.

The whole ND defensive line was offsides. I mean every single one had their helmets way over the line. This game is about to get really ugly. I like

ACC refs on the field, Big 12 refs in the box doing reviews.

Didn't they say it was Pac-12 refs on the field? Although it would make sense that it's ACC refs since it's typically officials from the conference of the road team in inter-conference games.

A&M up on Auburn 28-17. 4 minute left in the 1st half.

Does a TAMU with 3-3 conference record make back into the T25. And If ND comes back to make a close game with ASU will Ole Miss jump both teams with their statement shutout win vs Pres.

we would beat both northwestern and/or michigan right now... this game is the worst game in football history

Back