What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games weekend of 9/15-9/17

Today looks like it is going to shake things up a lot.

Louisville is killing FSU!!!
FSU does love to come back in a big way.

I think Oklahoma kills Ohio State today, but I'm still going to want to punch Baker Mayfield in the face.

Looking forward to Oregon thumping Nebraska, but afraid that it might not play out that way.

If I'm Houston, I'm saying, oh ****, right about now. Louisville is a very good football team. That's gonna be a fun game when them and H-Town play.

The dumpster is starting to smolder at WSU. Think they have severe locker room problems and Leach is fanning the flames by going public against his team.

The dumpster is starting to smolder at WSU. Think they have severe locker room problems and Leach is fanning the flames by going public against his team.

Leach is a cool football strategist but a crappy manager. Having said that, he will ALWAYS be able to get a P5 HC job. Bizarre dude.

Idk if I'm seeing things but Louisville looks faster than FSU. You don't hear that very often. Plus, they are getting punked in every area of the game, I think they are quitting and very quickly. Louisville's D is nasty too man.

Idk if I'm seeing things but Louisville looks faster than FSU. You don't hear that very often. Plus, they are getting punked in every area of the game, I think they are quitting and very quickly.

It doesn't look like FSU has an answer to a team that can run with them. Getting boat raced and don't know how to handle it. A lot of guys looking at each other like "What are you doing?" This could be a game that is hard for them to recover from. Louiseville not letting up either.

Leach is a cool football strategist but a crappy manager. Having said that, he will ALWAYS be able to get a P5 HC job. Bizarre dude.

I don't know that he will have another job waiting for him when WSU fires him. He used to be looked at as a genius, now he is looked at as a flake.

Think he has also developed a reputation as a guy who gets old to be around for very long and who doesn't play well with the administration.

Probably some G5 program looking for lightning in a bottle but I don't think any P5 programs are hoping he becomes available.

NDSU about to go for 2 to try and take the lead late against Iowa.

The Bison just went 3 yards and a cloud of dust down the field against the Hawkeyes, then capped off the drive with a play action pass for a wide open TD in the corner of the endzone.

I don't know that he will have another job waiting for him when WSU fires him. He used to be looked at as a genius, now he is looked at as a flake.

Think he has also developed a reputation as a guy who gets old to be around for very long and who doesn't play well with the administration.

Probably some G5 program looking for lightning in a bottle but I don't think any P5 programs are hoping he becomes available.

IMO he's pretty good at taking a 3-9 outfit up to 6-6 or 7-5. And getting a lot of high-octane offense kids into the program. I think just THAT keeps him hireable. I do think he's a narcissist and overall an eventual pain in the ass. But there aren't many college coaches I'd rather have a few beers with than Leach, just out of curiosity. And If I had a kid that was a big time P5 WR or DB recruit, I think WSU would be a good place to develop/showcase skills.

I switched over to the North Dakota St. game, they always beat somebody it seems like. They still got a little time left.

Don't agree with a 2 point conversion with 3:41 remaining. Too early for that
I like the call.

I guess the way I look at it, if you kick the 1, make the 2 or miss the 2, you have to stop Iowa either way in order to win. If you make the 2 and get the stop, you win. If you make the 1 or miss the 2, then you need a last minute FG drive to win in reg. The only advantage is if you make the stop, but can't get a FG; in which case you're at least 60%/40% underdogs going into OT on the road.

Back