What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games weekend of 9/20-9/22

What do we make of ASU so far?

Is this game an indictment on UW or is ASU closer to the team that won against MSU than the one that lost against SDSU?

What do we make of ASU so far?

Is this game an indictment on UW or is ASU closer to the team that won against MSU than the one that lost against SDSU?
They have a very good senior laden offense. I like Wilkins and he seems very Sefoish. Their D is very young and prone to mental lapses, it seems

UW seems to be predicated on turnovers. Don't turn the ball over and rattle Browning a little and I like our chances. CU attacking the edges may be a huge advantage in that game.

UW seems to be predicated on turnovers. Don't turn the ball over and rattle Browning a little and I like our chances. CU attacking the edges may be a huge advantage in that game.

I was more thinking about ASU, not UW. Division rival plus we don't go to Seattle for a month, we see ASU in a fortnight.

I couldn't give less of a **** about ESPN's stupid win probability numbers. **** off with that stupid ****.

I went into the weekend expecting ASU and Oregon to be unmasked. They were not.

ASU played UW tough in Seattle. UW is not as good up front on either side as I had expected. Probably still the best team in the conference, but I think ASU is a good team, and that surprised me. They are well coached on both sides compared to last year.

Oregon outplayed Stanford except for the stupid errors including fumbling away the game when they had it. Their D looks good, although I still think Leavitt is only a good coordinator, not heaven-sent. He got the best DL coach money can buy. His DBs are well taught by Clark (even though he's not there anymore). I don't know that Oregon will get better each year even though they are recruiting the lights out. Feels like a peak year to me.

ASU and Oregon are well positioned due to experienced and very solid QB play.

Overall, the PAC12 does not have a national contender at this point. Looks to me like a bunch of teams have a chance in both divisions and all teams will take a conference loss at minimum.

Nope.

If that was the rule, no one would have been saying: "You know what would be better and make a lot more sense? If the offense fumbles out of the field of play, let's keep it the way it is everywhere on the field -- except if it rolls out of bounds through the end zone. If that happens, we'll give the ball to the other team and advance it 20 yards for them." No one would have been saying that because it's stupid. But since that's what has always been and people are used to they defend the rule.
THIS. THIS IS WHY I DON’T GET IT!!!
If you fumble on the 10 and ball rolls out of bounds at the 1, you get the ball back at the 10.
If you fumble on the 10 and the ball rolls 36 more inches and hits the pylon the OTHER team gets the ball at the 20. Seriously, what am I missing that that actually makes sense to anyone???

Back