What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games weekend of 9/22-9/24

Not sure why the ejection was upheld after review.

Same way the targeting call was made and upheld on "review" on the Michigan linebacker in the MSU game last year ... when anyone could see on the replay that he was pushed by an MSU lineman from behind and forced into the QB's head after the QB was on the ground. Total bull****.

I was hoping they would review the whole process in the off-season, but no such luck. I think it comes from a reluctance of "replay officials" to contradict their colleagues on controversial calls ... an inherent defect in the system.

Yeah the refs are gonna air on the side of caution most likely. They call bs even if they don't see it but it's close. I don't see it changing other than it might get worse.

Tennessee, man. If they go on to lose this game that could be the beginning of the end for Butch with the next 3 games being at UGA, at A&M, and Bama. Dobbs has not looked good at all throwing the ball this season.

Meanwhile, once McElwain gets a good QB starting for a full season he will have a helluva team.

Tennessee, man. If they go on to lose this game that could be the beginning of the end for Butch. Dobbs has not looked good at all throwing the ball this season.

Meanwhile, once McElwain gets a good QB starting for a full season he will have a helluva team.

With the way Tennessee has been playing all season I think the beginning of the end has already started and is well in process.

If Florida holds on here next week's game v Georgia will be very interesting indeed especially with UGA getting exposed by Ole Miss today.

Tennessee better not be ranked after this game. They haven't looked good all year. Also Penn st has 24 total yards against Michigan. Everyone in the national media thought they would give Michigan and better game than CU

Tennessee better not be ranked after this game. They haven't looked good all year. Also Penn st has 24 total yards against Michigan. Everyone in the national media thought they would give Michigan and better game than CU

*while handling necktie* .. "No respect ... no respect at all I tellya."

/ too obscure for the young'uns?

*while handling necktie* .. "No respect ... no respect at all I tellya."

/ too obscure for the young'uns?

Already saw one guy claim that Michigan isn't sleep walking the first q today like it did last week.

Duke up 28-21 late in the 2nd. Is Duke better than expected ... or does ND just suck? Probably a rhetorical question.

Duke up 28-21 late in the 2nd. Is Duke better than expected ... or does ND just suck? Probably a rhetorical question.

Duke is not good. They lost to Wake and Northwestern and neither of those teams are very good. But the Duke secondary has been making some nice plays.

We had a client come into the office the other day who is a UM fan. She was talking about how poorly they played in their "gimme" game against Colorado and how it had fans really upset with how the coaches and players were looking ahead to PSU.

Moral: Until CU starts winning, the narrative will always be that it was fluky or that Michigan wasn't paying attention to CU

We had a client come into the office the other day who is a UM fan. She was talking about how poorly they played in their "gimme" game against Colorado and how it had fans really upset with how the coaches and players were looking ahead to PSU.

Moral: Until CU starts winning, the narrative will always be that it was fluky or that Michigan wasn't paying attention to CU

Along the same lines I talked briefly with a guy last Friday who is a grad student at UM but was from Colorado and he was pretty much saying the same thing, that the fans up there just see CU's record the last few years and see how few wins we have and they don't realize how much we have improved.

Back