What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games weekend of 9/28-10/1

He strikes me as one of those "when things are going right" guys. When things are going right he's cool and charming and a great guy. But when they aren't, he's a self centered jerk.

Kind of like Nubb fans?

The goats lost at home to Wyoming last night. Ugh.

Part of me is glad to see them lose. Another, more reasoned and logical part of me recognizes that their losses make our win over them less impressive.

These Ducks may not even make a bowl. Inexcusable for them to be this bad. If they fail to stage a big comeback here, they'll be 2-3.

Washington
@ Cal
Arizona State
@ USC
Stanford
@ Utah
@ Oregon State

If they don't find a way to manage that Cal/ASU stretch, they're not toast. Win those and they can salvage 6 or 7 wins. Lose those and this could get out of control quickly, like 4-8 bad.

I think having CU's redshirt backup QB go all world on them has made the team quit. First we killed the Huskers, now the Ducks.

I don't think we have a big win, but I think we have a good team. The opportunity for a big win is this week.

How is USC any different from Oregon? They are both down and unranked. First "big" win would be Stanford, IMO.
Fair question. We have never beaten them before, but maybe you're right, maybe it is no different. I think they're a better team than Oregon, though.

2nd and goal on the 1 foot line, 6 seconds left. Spike the ball, kick the field goal, win the game. No, he decides to run the quarterback up the middle for no gain, game over. Don't get me wrong, I am ecstatic with the outcome. One of the dumbest coaching moves I have ever seen.

Ken/Orr is right. This will be a big win if the team can take care of business in LA this week. Beating a team with more talent (per stars and on paper) that we have never beaten in their house will qualify as a big win. Business trip Buffs! Get it done. WTTF!

Fair question. We have never beaten them before, but maybe you're right, maybe it is no different. I think they're a better team than Oregon, though.
Nuevo rich vs. Blue Blood. Oregon has been good for the past few years, USC has been good for decades. Oregon has some big bowl appearances, USC has national titles. Oregon is known for day-glo uniforms, USC is known for Heisman trophy winners.

Neither is a great team right now but for the majority of the American sports fans USC is on another level.

Beating SC is kind of like beating Notre Dame or Oklahoma or Ohio State or Michigan. Even when they are down a win over them means more to the general public than a win over a better team that season who doesn't have the history.

We ever beat ASU either? That's the part I like about the USC game, I know we haven't got a W against them. It'd be nice to roll up in there and kick their ass while being ranked. Big week here.

Back