What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games weekend of 9/28-10/1

Chubb is out for this game, but even so I still think the Dawgs will win this one at home. Also Tennessee's first true road game and they've looked shakey against a couple of small schools, App St and Ohio U. Plus VT helped them out with a boatload of turnovers.

Didn't Tennessee lose it's all-conference lockdown CB for the season?

Chubb is out for this game, but even so I still think the Dawgs will win this one at home. Also Tennessee's first true road game and they've looked shakey against a couple of small schools, App St and Ohio U. Plus VT helped them out with a boatload of turnovers.
Georgia got stomped by ole miss, beat Missouri by 1 and Nichols by 2 in their last three games. That isn't impressive at all to me lol.

Stanford's pass D doesn't look good. Washington looks a lot faster. They make Stanford look slow.

Looking like we should consider ourselves lucky we're facing Stanford rather than Washington this year. Huskies dominant on the LOS from what I've seen so far, and they are giving us a blueprint in how to slow McCaffery down.

Georgia got stomped by ole miss, beat Missouri by 1 and Nichols by 2 in their last three games. That isn't impressive at all to me lol.

Yea those are less than impressive wins although Ole Miss had big leads on both Bama and FSU, but UGA also had a big win against a good tar hole team. And although Chubb is out for this game their late signee Herrien has played well. One of their big problems is at QB where UVA transfer Lambert hasn't worked out well and the heralded freshman Jacob Eason hasn't lived up to the hype, at least not yet.

Stanford's pass D doesn't look good. Washington looks a lot faster. They make Stanford look slow.

Isn't Stanford missing their two starting Corners? That said, this game is going to cost McCaffrey a shot at the Heisman, this was the spotlight game with the full attention of all the voters.

Yeah, I'm going there in a games thread. I'm talking uniforms. I don't get the Washington jerseys. White numbers front and back but black on the shoulders? And the black sleeves? They should just keep it simple. They're ruining one of the top 5 looks in college football with that goofy stuff.

They just said John Ross runs a 4.24. That is Bo Jackson fast. Can that be right????

Back