What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games weekend of 9/28-10/1

Don't worry I'm sure Stanford will get all these injured guys back just in time to play us. I didn't realize they had that many starters out.

This is not the game the Pac12 needed to have when the entire CFB world is focused on watching one of our games.

Burns obviously used to having more time. No sense of danger at all, 5 sacks already.
Edit: make that 6

Agree
Don't worry I'm sure Stanford will get all these injured guys back just in time to play us. I didn't realize they had that many starters out.

This is not the game the Pac12 needed to have when the entire CFB world is focused on watching one of our games.
Couldn't 'like' your post but agree 1000%

How many freaking Dlinemen does Washington have? They have some depth there it looks like. I know some of it it's backers or ends but somebody is getting free almost at will.

UW can easily run the table to the P12 title game I think. They don't play UCLA this year. Their schedule is actually kind of a B12 level joke.

UW can easily run the table to the P12 title game I think. They don't play UCLA this year. Their schedule is actually kind of a B12 level joke.

Their overall schedule is a joke, period. Having said that, I still think they'll lose 2 games along the way.

Pac12 will now need them to get over their bad juju when playing Oregon this year since it looks like they're going to be our best shot at a playoff team. That and to not crap the bed in the Apple Cup game.

Last edited:
Well Stanford is gonna have to make a special teams play or on defense something. They go down 30, it's over. They could use some MO.

Also, biggest thing I have seen tonight is a translation of Peterson at BSU in terms of big game performances. That's why I think Washington will go well in the champ game and the playoff.

Pac12 will now need them to get over their bad juju when playing Oregon this year since it looks like their going to be our best shot at a playoff team. That and to not crap the bed in the Apple Cup game.

Yeah they've been stuck at that 7-8 win level for quite awhile now, always dropping a game or two they shouldn't. But looking at that remaining schedule, and assuming this defense is for real, I'm not picking Oregon or Wazzu over them even at home.

Mormons up on Rockets 21-14 ... Toledo just scored on a long pass play with :21 left in the first quarter.

Last edited:
Dub's pass rush tonight looks like the Broncs v the Panthers.

They should have tried to get a mismatch with Mac there, would've been better than that crap they ran.

I'm sure the crowd noise is playing a part, though.

Husky Stadium is a tough place to play.

Hopefully Folsom will that way in the very near future, but no matter what, we won't have that advantage in Palo Alto this year.

Back