What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games Weekend of Nov 19-21

Nope. What happened?
Isu had a TD lead and stopped KS on the KS 40 or so on 4th down. ISU ball with about 1:20 to go and the kitties had one time out left. Game over. Instead, isu decided to give it to their running back who'd fumbled a possession or two before. He fumbled again. KS ball.

Long pass, another, a run or two and tie game with :40 something. ISU decides to throw. Sack. Fumble. KS ball around the 20. FG. Game KS. Just STUPID!

Look how the murderer´s row in the SEC matches Alabama with a second top 10 team in only 3 weeks!

CUXXwhcVAAAuFhQ.jpg:large

I thought ISU showed promise late in the year that maybe would have their administration thinking they had enough tools and made the necessary changes to compete under Paul Rhoads next year. Unfortunately, having a big lead on KSU and getting shut out in the 2nd half was probably Paul Rhoads' Dan Hawkins at Kansas moment. No way he sticks around now, right?

Michigan beat Pedo St earlier ... which puts them in the strange situation of being Suckeye fans today.

Michigan State looks like it can make it a four quarter game with backup QBs. All they need is a shot in the 4th.

Just saw the score of Miss vs LSU, anyone watching? Is it as bad as the score looks?

Cam Cameron, who was very coincidentally getting "Coordinator of the Year!" mentions the same weeks Leonard Fournette was running on teams who couldn't stop him, is going to be a sacrificial lamb in a month. Their offensive play is putrid.

Cam Cameron, who was very coincidentally getting "Coordinator of the Year!" mentions the same weeks Leonard Fournette was running on teams who couldn't stop him, is going to be a sacrificial lamb in a month. Their offensive play is putrid.

As a Dolphins fan, I'm well aware of the disaster that is Cameron Cameron.

Man, if Les really does get let go, we have to make a play for him don't we?

Man, if Les really does get let go, we have to make a play for him don't we?

I mean...

I feel like ambassador Bill McCartney could swing it. But in the event of a "No thanks, I'll take my buyout and golf this spring" then we've ruffled MacIntyre's feathers going behind his back to find an upgrade. Telling MacIntyre his job is safe but only if Les Miles is unavailable to replace him is a bad strategy. I think we've already committed to keeping him another year. Now, if Miles makes staff changes and is still let go at the end of 2016 then we have our #1 candidate should drastic improvement and a bowl game fall out of reach.

Sparty's PR just screwed the pooch.

EDIT: Leads to a tOSU TD

I mean...

I feel like ambassador Bill McCartney could swing it. But in the event of a "No thanks, I'll take my buyout and golf this spring" then we've ruffled MacIntyre's feathers going behind his back to find an upgrade. Telling MacIntyre his job is safe but only if Les Miles is unavailable to replace him is a bad strategy. I think we've already committed to keeping him another year. Now, if Miles makes staff changes and is still let go at the end of 2016 then we have our #1 candidate should drastic improvement and a bowl game fall out of reach.

It's definitely poor form, but man how much would it suck if Miles gets fired and was maybe available, but we pass because we're super ethical, then next year Mac falls on his face and we have to fire him. Meanwhile some lucky school grabbed up the only remaining worthwhile remnant from our glory years and he goes on to coach there for a decade? Much suck, but you're probably right.

Would it be rude of me to request that this thread be reserved for other games updates etc., and keep the coaching search discussions to more appropriate threads?

Would it be rude of me to request that this thread be reserved for other games updates etc., and keep the coaching search discussions to more appropriate threads?

Nah, we're straight. Back to the LSU in-game updates: Making a game of it! 24-17 Ole Miss, 6 minutes into the 3rd.

Back