What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games Weekend of Nov 19-21

No, because the MSU secondary is **** and OSU refuses to attack it. Try again.

You do know that until the beginning of the 2nd half it was pouring rain, and still is extremely windy, right?

Perhaps you should restrict your viewing to Big 12 games ... they have a lot more "action."

Someone forgot to sell UCONN on 10-0 Houston's and Tom "Bear" Herman's cult of personality

The most punishing loss Tom Herman has dealt this year was the one he handed Ohio State's offense.

That's what I get for having to root for the Suckeyes ... they coug'it.

Now Michigan needs a Sparty loss to Pedo St next week ... after they give tOSU a thrashing in Ann Arbor.

The most punishing loss Tom Herman has dealt this year was the one he handed Ohio State's offense.

Does that give Ohio State 2 quality losses for the price of one? How does the committee stand on this?

Reactions: aik
This has become a highly entertaining day of college football. Love it!

After that failure on 1st and goal from the 1 (ending with confusion on the play after a timeout)... well, I don't want to get slapped for talking about Miles' job security so I'll just say that LSU has collapsed.

Back