What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games Weekend of Nov 26-28

Almost makes my day ... besides my two favorite teams losing that is. But seeing the ****ing Irish eliminated from the playoff really ameliorates the pain of those.

Not a whole lot of drama next week. Barring a North Carolina or Florida upset, the field is set with the winner of the Big 10 Championship rounding out the field.

Pretty sure this almost cements the final four of the playoffs pending of course the conference CGs. Clemson, Bama, Okie, and who the **** knows?

I haven't really watched much Oklahoma this year, but I find it hard to believe they got steamrolled by Texas. What happened?

I haven't really watched much Oklahoma this year, but I find it hard to believe they got steamrolled by Texas. What happened?

Rivalry game ... and players rallying behind a coach under fire. As much as I hate Texass and their fans, I kind of like and respect Charlie Strong, and also liked the result in the RRS.

Simply, that Stanford-Notre Dame game was fun to watch.

And it only made it better that it knocked the domers out of the playoff.

AD turmoil was bigger than expected.

Hmmm ... speculation or inside info? Or should we ask the bear known as Flukes?

Seriously, not trying to be smarmy ... but I'm not up on the inner politics of the Cal AD.

I kinda stopped watching ASU v Cal when it was 27-10 ASU and now it's 39-37 ASU. Poor Todd, he chose a poor year to have a really average year. I bet he'd love to do some hopping right about now.

Now 45-39 Cal. Goff is putting up video game numbers.

Don't have FS1 so would appreciate relevant updates.

And **** you FS1 ... and you too Larry Scott (at least as far as the agreement with FS1 is concerned)!

Cal wins. Two Pac teams ending their season on a helluva slide.

In the next 3 weeks:
Cal AD still thinks Sonny D is a chump, fires him
Todd Graham leaves ASU for his dream job in Berkeley
Tom Herman to ASU
Sonny hired to replace Herman at UH

Thanks for the updates guys. Glad that Cal won ... because, well, liverfukes is the only Cal grad I even remotely am acquainted with and he seems like a pretty cool dude. And then there's America's Stripper U ... great looking chicks, but a degree worth about the same as the two-ply I wiped my ass with this morning.

There's better days ahead Fellow Buffs! I seriously believe that.

And ... the men's basketball team looks promising in the meantime!

Back