What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games weekend of Oct 8-10

UGA gets hurt at RB. And the guy behind him steps up.

Must be nice to have a real stable of badass running backs.

Big plays in this UGA vs UT game.

Have a feeling the meltdown on volnation will be exquisite.

Heh ... just tried to switch over to the Navy-ND game at halftime of my other games. But Ch9 (local NBC) blacked itself out on Dish due to a rate dispute. Oh well ... the only things I watch on that channel are football and Seth Myers, so **** them.

And **** the Irish too ... GO NAVY!!!

I turned on the Arizona - OSU game.....looking like a sparse crowd

It's 34-7 Zona in the 2nd quarter. Heard it's 90 degrees there and everyone not sitting in the shade gtf out.
Agree....but crowd was thin even when it was still a game. Too hot for the blue hairs.

Don't you know that 70 is the new 50?

/at least I'm hoping so

I don't know if I've seen Wisconsin complete a pass yet. But they've been trying.

Well, Wake just got another 3-0 win.

Edit: Their GAME OF THE CENTURY last year was actually 6-3, but still. Sheesh.

North Texas, Conference USA school, getting mutted by FCS Portland State 0-42 on their own field. Maybe Dan McCarney and George O'Leary both pull a June Jones and "retire" midyear.

My God. The Wisconsin and Nebraska game is an abomination of the color white and red. It looks like a spring game.

Back