What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games Weekend of October 15-17

I like Vern and all but, that dude is having a hell of a day getting any name or number right the first time in this Bama vs aTm game.

Thought this Mich-Mich State game would be a typical B1G boring game. Wrong on that one.

Pulling for Sparty to pull this one out but Michigan is handling the pressure.

Was thinking to myself why isn't Michigan just kneeling on the ball.

This may be bigger than the Joe Pisacrcheck (sp) fumble.

A friggin shotgun snap when all you have to do is fall on the ball to win.

I´m gonna need a periscope live stream of what Harbaugh does the rest of the night.

I don´t think this quote tops Auburn´s Kick Six, but man ... talk about all-time crazy endings.

Was thinking to myself why isn't Michigan just kneeling on the ball.

This may be bigger than the Joe Pisacrcheck (sp) fumble.

A friggin shotgun snap when all you have to do is fall on the ball to win.
They were punting, it was 4th down.

They were punting, it was 4th down.

Snap the ball to a guy used to handling to ball who runs around a bit before taking a knee.

You didn't have much time left in the game. Even if you left Michigan one play they weren't going to beat you but killing 10 seconds isn't that hard.

Of course this is Michigan who has lost on a Hail Mary in the final play of a game so now they have not one but two of the most famous final play losses.

Michigan State had around a .2% probability to win the game before that play. Also, the guy who scored either broke or dislocated his hip in the end zone. I'm still stunned.

Back