What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games

CSewe has a different QB. He looks pretty good actually.

I think that's the freshman that Fairhawkins pulled the RS off of last week when Thomas got hurt last week. I guess both Lambs fans were pretty pissed off about burning his redshirt at this point in a lost season...

I think that's the freshman that Fairhawkins pulled the RS off of last week when Thomas got hurt last week. I guess both Lambs fans were pretty pissed off about burning his redshirt at this point in a lost season...

I'm much more impressed with him then PT. I know that is sacrilegious.

For sure. They wanted to have 2 years with this guy after Pete Thomas wins the Hesiman in 2012 and 2013.

NCSU up 7-3 on Clemson early in 2Q, NCSU fighting to make a bowl while Clemson has locked up the Atlantic Division...although Clemson is perhaps still lurking on the fringe of the national title discussion

Edit: NCSU capitalizes off Clemson turnover, 14-3 Wolfpack.

Edit: NCSU gets 3 more off yet ANOTHER Clemson turnover. 17-3 Wolfpack, middle of 2Q

Last edited:
NCSU just taking it to Clemson right now. 24-3, 2Q

Oregon State tied 14-14 w/ Washington at halftime.

Penn State up 20-14 in Columbus, halftime.

Last edited:
Bama going PA pass for a TD with 30 seconds left to increase the MOV to 24.... bush league bull **** and I wish the voters would penalize Alabama for it.

Bama going PA pass for a TD with 30 seconds left to increase the MOV to 24.... bush league bull **** and I wish the voters would penalize Alabama for it.
Don't like it? Stop it. Alabama needed to put up points to move up to #2, but I'm not sure they're going to.

Don't like it? Stop it. Alabama needed to put up points to move up to #2, but I'm not sure they're going to.

Well I guess I will take the classy Chip who has taken his foot off the gas in every big win for the Ducks this year. Then again Alabama is coached by Saban so I guess it makes sense he would pull something like that.

Well I guess I will take the classy Chip who has taken his foot off the gas in every big win for the Ducks this year. Then again Alabama is coached by Saban so I guess it makes sense he would pull something like that.
You play the game for 60 minutes, and that's what Alabama did.

Yeah, if Georgia Southern can't stop it, an Oregon fan has no right to point it out... :lol:

I don't complain about running up the score often after all if the back ups are in might as well get them reps incase a starter goes down. What Bama did though is completely different than getting back ups reps and sadly they did it because the BCS system encourages running up the score.

:lol: Please tell me you're a troll that's been hoaxing everyone this past year. Seriously, you are the biggest clown to ever follow college football
So you don't like teams playing the whole 60 minutes balls to the wall? Sorry but quit bitching or stop it. It's football and these are adults for the most part out there playing big boy football, not pee wee football.

I'm sure this is a shot at me but what?

It's a bit stupid to tell CanDuck "if you don't like it, stop it" when his team isn't playing Bama. His team will play U$C tonight. Bama is playing an FCS team today, and trying to mask the fact that they were in a dogfight much of the way by throwing for garbage time TDs. That's what CanDuck was talking about, although I'm sure your fanboi ass won't stop to actually think about it that way...

So you don't like teams playing the whole 60 minutes balls to the wall? Sorry but quit bitching or stop it. It's football and these are adults for the most part out there playing big boy football, not pee wee football.

Again, tini, just stop posting regurgitated soundbites you've heard.

Again, tini, just stop posting regurgitated soundbites you've heard.
Where the hell have a heard a soundbite about that? If I was copying a sound bite I've heard I would have said this isn't intramurals.

And Junction, gotcha but I could careless if someone runs up the score, especially when a team needs to win big to move up in the rankings to still have a shot at the MNC.

Back