What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Pac 12 games, discussion thread...

1, 3 and 4 I agree with, but a hostile environment?? No

Yeah, the Coliseum is a strangely quiet place for how big it is. Only time I've been there was in 2006 or 2007. Against Stanford before Stanford was good, trees led most of the game and that place was quiet.

Not really worried that much about Juju. His drop off in production isn't just because of new QB's. Scouts have noticed he's not a particularly high level, explosive athlete.

Oregon is going to cheapen our win by losing to Wazzou here.

Who cares? Just win, baby!!

Seriously, I'd be much more worried that maybe Wazzu doesn't suck as much as we thought.

I'm going from wondering if SC is going to gain confidence from this game to thinking they might be overconfident.

This is a total ass-kicking.

a few things about the environment at usc-- when the crowd is into it, it is very loud. the reason it is generally quieter is that the stadium is huge and the acoustics aren't great if it isn't filled to 90k. they have taken some steps to try to make it louder but it sill usually isn't. but, it is still a very hostile environment. the stadium is an impressive venue and it is huge and there will be 75k+ there so it will be intimidating. and, their ****ing band plays loud and non-stop to try to compensate for their acoustics issues. and, then you have the ****ing horse running around and the flag girls and all the rest. the pageantry will play a role.

what i want to happen is that we go in there, jump all over them, and then stomp them in the ground. that would be a really nice exclamation point on this rebuild.

You never joined my top 25 thread. Curious of your opinion nik.

I haven't been posting. I'll take a look in a bit. This day is going vey well for CU.

Going to be alone in 1st place in the South tomorrow and a lot of teams in the Top 25 (16-25) have lost while several others won while looking like ass.

Wazzou looking very strong now. We don't need them getting their sh!t together.

looks like Oregon is quitting a bit. Bad news bears for Helfy. I understand giving up points to WSU, but that offensive performance... yeesh.

looks like Oregon is quitting a bit. Bad news bears for Helfy. I understand giving up points to WSU, but that offensive performance... yeesh.
It's because they choose a uniform that blends in with the turf at Wazzu. Can't find their receivers...

Oregon pulls within 20-30. Ton of time left. We want Oregon to look good and for Wazzu to be an absolute train wreck this season that has quit by the time they visit Folsom.

Josh Rosen doesn't seem to have progressed. I would if he came almost maxed on potiential or coaching.

Wow. Oregon is broken. They can't handle Wazzu's run game for crissakes.

Yeah, I'm not sure if I am happy to see Oregon stepping on their crank or not. Pretty much dead now. Might not even get a bowl game. Helfy is probably gone.

Still not concerned with the Wazzu game. One, it's a month away. Two, it's so late that weather with an air raid offense is bound to be a factor.

Back