What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other (Relevant) Games Thread: 11/17/12

Had a feeling KSU would blow one of these last games. Incredible what Darth Snyder has done with that program, but playing for a national title is simply too much to ask.

Stanford ties up Oregon on a huge replay review.

At first I thought the call on the field was right, but the receiver got a shoulder down in bounds briefly before rolling out. Very nice job by the replay ref....

That's the big problem I have with the way replay is implemented in both college and the NFL. If the call is that close, and you have to look at it that long and split hairs, then you've already made the call - you should stick with the original call. The intent of replay is not to make a call, it's to reverse those calls which were without-a-doubt and obviously incorrect. If there's any doubt whatsoever on the replay, they should be sticking with the call on the field, but replay is not implemented that way.

Worst thing is if Oregon gets beat - ND goes to #1, and all the subway alumni that gave up on them years ago will be on the bandwagon with Creatini again.

Worst thing is if Oregon gets beat - ND goes to #1, and all the subway alumni that gave up on them years ago will be on the bandwagon with Creatini again.

But on the plus side the SEC moves back into the title game picture. :thumbsup: :devil2:

True. But how hilarious would it be if the SEC champ lost to Notre Dame in the national championship? I think the South would burn if that happened. They're already hanging by a thread trying to cope with a 2-term Obama presidency. :lol:

True. But how hilarious would it be if the SEC champ lost to Notre Dame in the national championship? I think the South would burn if that happened. They're already hanging by a thread trying to cope with a 2-term Obama presidency. :lol:
Forrest Gump vs Rudy

That's the big problem I have with the way replay is implemented in both college and the NFL. If the call is that close, and you have to look at it that long and split hairs, then you've already made the call - you should stick with the original call. The intent of replay is not to make a call, it's to reverse those calls which were without-a-doubt and obviously incorrect. If there's any doubt whatsoever on the replay, they should be sticking with the call on the field, but replay is not implemented that way.

OTOH, the call on the field was wrong and replay got it right. I have no problem with that whatsoever...

Watching the Oregon Stanford game obviously, but I keep checking in on the BYU San Jose St game and SJSU keeps scoring. I've come to the conclusion that all small school HCs that played today are a massive improvement over our current staff..

Watching the Oregon Stanford game obviously, but I keep checking in on the BYU San Jose St game and SJSU keeps scoring. I've come to the conclusion that all small school HCs that played today are a massive improvement over our current staff..

Most middle school girl's tennis coaches are a massive improvement over our current staff.

OTOH, the call on the field was wrong and replay got it right. I have no problem with that whatsoever...

It was not clearly a TD. Yes it was very close, but it's one of those calls where the original call should've stood regardless of whether it was a TD or an incompletion.

Damn we might have a UGA/BAMA SEC winner vs Florida for the BCS championship now if ND loses against USC

Back