What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other (Relevant) Games Thread: 11/17/12

I can't figure out Chip Kelly.... He is a very good coach but he is the most stubborn bastard I have ever seen. Dat had some good runs yet he kept giving the ball to barner......... Somebody hit me hard so I can forget tonight please?

You're going 11 or 12-1, there's really no need to bitch about the coach. He's the one who has you in the top 5 and competing for national championships. It simply doesn't fall your way most years to get there and win it, no matter who you are. A 12 game playoff, which is what cfb essentially is, is extremely hard to navigate. And, not to be a douche, but we're going 1-11 this year, so it's hard to have a ton of sympathy :thumbsup:

IMO the game was over after Furd tied it up. Just based on body language I knew the Ducks were toast. The playcalling and effort looked more like Colorado.

Seastrunk had a big game for Baylor tonight too. Oregon had that fumble in OT, just squirted out somehow.

You're going 11 or 12-1, there's really no need to bitch about the coach. He's the one who has you in the top 5 and competing for national championships. And, not to be a douche, but we're going 1-11 this year, so it's hard to have a ton of sympathy :thumbsup:

Well I won't attack players so I will blame Chip. With how we played suddenly the civil war worried me and now the ducks need luck to get into the pac12 championship game. I don't expect sympathy but I would rather post here then educk right now lol.

Well I won't attack players so I will blame Chip. With how we played suddenly the civil war worried me and now the ducks need luck to get into the pac12 championship game. I don't expect sympathy but I would rather post here then educk right now lol.

On the bright side, some of the more annoying posters there have probably moved along and found a new team already. Sucks to come this far and lose, obviously, but you could be dealing with being 1-10 right now and doing QB sneaks on 1st down.

Even with USC's performance today, it's quite possible, IMO. Would I have the stones to go bet on it? Absolutely not. However, with that talent, even despite Lane Kiffin, it's possible it clicks enough at home to pull off the W.

It's definitely possible and USC is the better team but the football gods hate me so I'm convinced that ND will win. And Barkley got hurt today and it doesn't look like he'll be ready to go next week.

On the bright side, some of the more annoying posters there have probably moved along and found a new team already. Sucks to come this far and lose, obviously, but you could be dealing with being 1-10 right now and doing QB sneaks on 1st down.

Not sure about the dumbass posters moving on.... Educk has all of the awful duck fans on it and there are a **** load of them. The dumbest trolls on this board are probably smarter then 3/4 of the posters on educk.

Not sure about the dumbass posters moving on.... Educk has all of the awful duck fans on it and there are a **** load of them. The dumbest trolls on this board are probably smarter then 3/4 of the posters on educk.

We're so bad that basically only Huskers troll us these days. When you reach that day when zero Oregon trolls, and only one Washington troll makes a quick half-hearted drive-by, you know you really suck. Still not sure why Washington has so many ****y fans when they lose 6 or 7 games a year including a few by 35 or 40, but that's a different story.

I thought for sure that Oregon was going to win by 3-4 TD's tonight.

I thought for sure that Oregon was going to win by 3-4 TD's tonight.

I thought Oregon was going to win a close one or was going to lose..... I had an odd feeling all week that Oregon making it to the NC game again was to good to be true. I also heard bad things about the players not giving 100% during the practices this week. I didn't want to believe it was true, but sadly now I do believe it.

Just gotta love BCS drama, you think you have it pegged and then whammo!!!!!!

356lnd.jpg

Back