What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Pac 10 officially welcomes us to conference.

Welcome to the Pac 10! I've always felt that CU fit the Pac 10 very well, and it's great that it's finally official! Looking forward to conference games in Boulder!

ditto on the welcomes! Hated hearing about the passing of Coach W.

What are the bruin faithful saying about the u$c sanctions?

And Buck the Fruins!!! Do us a favor - keep Skippy around until you guys make a trip to Boulder. We've got some piss balloons with his name on them. We've been saving them since the day he left, so they're nice and ripe... :smile2:

(Welcome, GBz - Really looking forward to joining the Pac-____. I agree CU is a great fit for the Pac, and the Pac is a great fit for CU. Hope you'll keep coming back around - part of the fun is going to be getting to know our new conference "friends'.)

:) Rick has seen the light and is now an angel... but I understand the enmity many CU fans still feel for him (and some UW fans -- although they are much more upset at what Tyrone Willingham did to them than anything). But don't be hatin'... today is for celebrating.

You'll quickly learn that there are annoying fans of every team in the Pac, just like there are (were) with the Big XII -- I'll even admit some UCLA fans can be obnoxious. But then again, that's what being a "fanatic" kind of implies. And if you haven't tailgated at the Rose Bowl, you better mark your calendar when CU plays us, because it's a blast!

Last edited:
ditto on the welcomes! Hated hearing about the passing of Coach W.

What are the bruin faithful saying about the u$c sanctions?

It's very sad about Coach, but he's left an incredible legacy, so I consider it lucky that UCLA was the place he chose to teach. With Monday's Softball NCAA championship, we are up to 106 NCAA team championships, and I think many of them are owed to his legacy of teaching about what it means to be champion, with the Pyramid of Success...

The $C sanctions have been a long time coming, and whatever they are, they are not enough. Now that you are in the Pac 10, you will learn to hate $C as much as most of the rest of us do. Lyin', cheatin', no-good ba$tards. And now they have Kiffin at the helm.... even easier to hate.

It's very sad about Coach, but he's left an incredible legacy, so I consider it lucky that UCLA was the place he chose to teach. With Monday's Softball NCAA championship, we are up to 106 NCAA team championships, and I think many of them are owed to his legacy of teaching about what it means to be champion, with the Pyramid of Success...

The $C sanctions have been a long time coming, and whatever they are, they are not enough. Now that you are in the Pac 10, you will learn to hate $C as much as most of the rest of us do. Lyin', cheatin', no-good ba$tards. And now they have Kiffin at the helm.... even easier to hate.

Expect to be hearing from our resident CU/USC fan about this one. :smile2: For the record, most of us are probably inclined to agree with you.

And I have to second the condolences on Coach Wooden. We'll never see the likes of him again in college sports. A great coach and a great man.

So, where were you when you heard the news? I was sitting in a conference room in a maintenance building in Hancock, MD in a pre-construction conference. I felt my phone vibrate, indicating I had an email. I had one from a guy at work saying it "is official." I let out a big cheer and everyone looked at me like, WTF! Not really, but I felt like it! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, where were you when you heard the news?

I was sitting at my computer here at work hoping that we would see something happen today. On a whim, I decided to check the camera webpage and then I was scrambling to post their confirmation here before anyone else did. Man, it feels really good to not get screwed over for once. 2012 can't come soon enough...

I was sitting at my computer here at work hoping that we would see something happen today. On a whim, I decided to check the camera webpage and then I was scrambling to post their confirmation here before anyone else did. Man, it feels really good to not get screwed over for once. 2012 can't come soon enough...

i saw it on my facebook camera feed, but you just beat me to the story

I was rapidly hitting 'What's New' like I've been doing all week until I saw GB's post :lol:

Back