What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Pac 10 standings, just for kicks

CU has a chance to be pretty successful from the start in that league. Washington has impressed me, and it looks like Arizona has picked it up after struggling early. UCLA and Wazzu have had their moments, but aside from that....

Agree with Mick that it's surprising to see Sendek and Montgomery at the bottom of the league this year. I thought Sendek had felt like this might be the year the Devils got a step further, instead they've regressed

UCLA is the one program in the conference that can completely transform its team into a Final Four contender with a single recruiting class. Never take them lightly.

Arizona looks like they're on the way back and Washington has been consistently good. Washington State, too, for that matter.

Cal has really disappointed me this year. I thought they'd make a run at the tourney.

Buffs should be in good shape in the Pac-12. We have a good opportunity to consistently be in the top half of the league. Same goes for the women's program, but they're a little farther away.

Ok I'm watching the AZ-WSU game right now, and they've spent 5 minutes deciding whether to call a T on a guy just inside half court for throwing an elbow that was OBVIOUSLY unintentional. Is this going to be a fu-fu league???

I should be more tactful and put it this way: In a weird way I might actually miss the zaniness and free spirit of the Big 12. And the competitiveness. But not the rednecks or ugly-ass venues.

UCLA is the one program in the conference that can completely transform its team into a Final Four contender with a single recruiting class. Never take them lightly.

Arizona looks like they're on the way back and Washington has been consistently good. Washington State, too, for that matter.

Cal has really disappointed me this year. I thought they'd make a run at the tourney.

Buffs should be in good shape in the Pac-12. We have a good opportunity to consistently be in the top half of the league. Same goes for the women's program, but they're a little farther away.

Well said, and don't discount ASU. Sandek has some really, really good young players. They gave Washington everything today and almost won, the game was in doubt until 5min left...

Back