What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

PAC 12 All-Decade from Wilner has NO Buffs!

I agree the TEAMS, other than 2016 were not good and poorly coached, but we have had PLAYERS that have performed in their time.
Spruce
Richardson
Awuzie
Lindsay
All 4 and maybe more had very solid careers compared to many on the list.
Chidobe would have at least been my one guy, followed by Spruce. Each played and contributed for 4 full years as starters.

Spruce left as the all time Pac12 reception leader, but he was quickly surpassed by WSU's Gabe Marks who also had more yards, way more TDs, and didn't play on an irrelevant team.

I agree the TEAMS, other than 2016 were not good and poorly coached, but we have had PLAYERS that have performed in their time.
Spruce
Richardson
Awuzie
Lindsay
All 4 and maybe more had very solid careers compared to many on the list.
Chidobe would have at least been my one guy, followed by Spruce. Each played and contributed for 4 full years as starters.
These are good players. They are not all decade. Reality.

I actually think you could make a good argument for Awuzie.

But lol at Spruce, Prich, or Lindsay.

All Decade would usually mean best players of their time regardless of team, plus overall contributions such as playing 3-4 years at a very high level..

ALL AMERICAN would likely be a good starting point.

Nate Solder was Unanimous All-American in 2010

I agree that we have sucked and it hurts to admit it. But, I cannot buy into N'Keal Harry??????

After reading who is on there Chido maybe deserves some 2nd team love, but the guys listed are better than our best, sad, but true.

Chido is the only one that even has a fighting chance. Best on their team does not mean best of the conference. If this was an all-decade leadership team then sure Lindsay would be first team.

I agree that we have sucked and it hurts to admit it. But, I cannot buy into N'Keal Harry??????

N'Keal Harry

- Freshman All American
- Sophomore All Pac-12 1st team
- Junior All Pac-12 1st team
- 1st round pick in NFL draft after Junior Season

So what's your beef with N'Keal Harry?

N'Keal Harry

- Freshman All American
- Sophomore All Pac-12 1st team
- Junior All Pac-12 1st team
- 1st round pick in NFL draft after Junior Season

So what's your beef with N'Keal Harry?
Well, he was born in Canada and went to Arizona State to start, and now he plays for the Patriots, so uggghhhh!
Just standing up for Spruce and Chido

Chido played DB, not WR.
Duh
Just being a fan
Not position by position comparisons
Not happy about the PAC 12 bias, and frustrated by our incompetence! Spruce, Chido, Richardson and others were great college players who deserve better recognition.

Duh
Just being a fan
Not position by position comparisons
Not happy about the PAC 12 bias, and frustrated by our incompetence! Spruce, Chido, Richardson and others were great college players who deserve better recognition.

Are you purposely obtuse?

Back