1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The admins are aware of site instability throughout the day today. We have our crack technical staff checking it out, but it is probably the Russians. If you are having any specific issues, please post them to the Customer Service Support Forums and we will get to them in the next 24 to 48 weeks. Thank You

Pac-12 football: Ranking the schedules

Discussion in 'CU Buffs Newsroom' started by RSSBot, Aug 16, 2012.

1. RSSBot

RSSBot News Junkie

Jon Wilner

In one admittedly narrow but potentially significant respect, this shapes up as a promising season for Pac-12 football. The best teams — at least, the best teams on paper — we’re talking about USC, Oregon, Stanford and Utah — all have favorable schedules, thereby creating the possibility that a handful will be top-25 regulars and [...]

Originally posted by College Hotline
    Click here to view the article.

2. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

I agree about Washington. Their schedule may have me re-evaluating where they'll finish in the Pac-12 this year.

3. J.R. Ewing

J.R. Ewing Club Member Club Member

I think our schedule is easier than 5th. If you're a mediocre team trying to stretch and make a bowl, you want to give up Oregon and USC on the road so you get winnable games at home.

4. sackman

sackman Club Member Club Member

I'm scratching my head at the mention of Utah in the same sentence with USC, Oregon and Stanford.