What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU has rejoined the Big 12 and broken college football - talking out asses continues

I’m letting my FuboTV sub expire 3/24

I’m going to start with Hulu+ and see how that goes. Since we already have Disney/Hulu/ESPN+, it should be a healthy cost savings over Fubo.
It’s actually pretty awesome. ONLY thing it didn’t have was p12N and AMC

It’s actually pretty awesome. ONLY thing it didn’t have was p12N and AMC
This next year is going to be interesting trying to figure out the minimum number of Apps necessary to watch all the Buffs games.

This may need its own thread: who can watch every game for the least amount, parlaying “free trials” at exactly the right times for those off-norm games?

This next year is going to be interesting trying to figure out the minimum number of Apps necessary to watch all the Buffs games.

This may need its own thread: who can watch every game for the least amount, parlaying “free trials” at exactly the right times for those off-norm games?
If everything is going to be on Fox/Espn Family, what all would we need other than Hulu Live?

Two.

AND you guys will love the fact that Utah apparently refused to sign the 99 year requirement while CU did.

Looking at the actual Utah contract linked in that substack article, Farley and Altimore are seemingly grossly misrepresenting what the Utah-B12 contract says in regard to the 99 year commitment. They leave out the part (in bold below) where the exception is only during the interim period (after the contract is executed and before Aug 2, 2024 when their membership commences). It does seem to leave open the ability to bonce if offered before then.

Utah’s participation as a Member of the Conference shall commence on the Commencement Date; provided, however, that in the interim period following the execution of this Agreement and prior to the Commencement Date (i) Utah shall be bound by the provisions of the Bylaws attached hereto as Exhibit B (with the exception of the membership term of 99 years as currently drafted in Section 1.2.3; provided, however, that Utah agrees to be bound by any change to Section 1.2.3 that is effective prior to and after the Commencement Date), including but not limited to the withdrawal and sanction provisions of Section 3 of the Bylaws, to the extent they do not conflict with Utah’s obligations as a member of its current conference through the Commencement Date,

The 99 year commitment allows for withdrawal with a buyout of 2 years conference revenue.

This is separate from the GOR, but it would mean Utah or Colorado -or any other member - could leave at the end of the current GOR with a 2 year penalty. Subject to whatever negotiations come up.

Last edited:
I have no idea where to put this, so why not here:

Per DNVR Buffs reading a press release: The NCAA has announced a new rule for consideration that is now out of committee and open for feedback, discussion etc. from member schools.

Removing the 11 coach limitation to coaching at all times - practice, games, and any other allowable coaching situations.

DNVR guys thinks this benefits CU & Prime because now all these NFL stars could actually just pop in for a week, work with a few players on tips & tricks and then go back to their normal lives. RK also said if you don’t think this is already happening, you are kidding yourselves. Unauthorized “analysts“ are on TV game broadcasts coaching up players all the time.

While I agree with that, ultimately this is a rich get richer scenario - the schools with the most money will benefit the most and CU post Prime would hate this rule.

I have no idea if it ultimately passes or not, but this would be a major change.

ND still swinging their dick around.

**** 'em. And **** the ACC for letting them have a deal that gives all their other sports a home in a top 4 conference while allowing their football team to keep their independence. At least the ACC got 5 guaranteed games a year from ND, I'll give them that.

Back