What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Pac 12 Media Day (Kisima news inside)

Maybe, it is an 11.4% drop. Anything around 10% isn't that big of a variation IMO, but I see your point.

And I agree, the WSU loss was pathetic.

Okay, I know the saying goes number don't lie, people do, but this is a little blatant. (24-19)/24 = 20.8%

Of course it looks like you should have won when you only show the good Cal highlights :lol:

I remember that call, what a bull**** call. There was a big missed call on 3rd or 4th in OT where Richardson got pushed from behind and
fell instead of catching the ball because of it.
Yeah, I was at that game too-probably walked right past Sackygate without knowing it. Not a single ****** call was directed at Cal either :drink:

I still dont really know what was called, granted the tv was terrible. Pretty sure it started as a lateral to the flat, then we hit the receiver who caught it, hes fair game on a lateral. Did they call helmet contact or what?

Cal deserved to win because the Buffs had a royal ****up in OT. That ****ing pass to the goal line....

Cal deserved to win because the Buffs had a royal ****up in OT. That ****ing pass to the goal line....
Not disputing that. Pretty sure they scored on the play or drive im talking about, just was interested in knowing wtf happened.

We got a very favorable call against Cal on that late hit they called on our sideline that gave us great field position. Ref didn't realize that Speedy hadn't gone down and flagged the Cal guy for hitting him. There were other blown calls (Pac-12 officiating can be an adventure), but we definitely got a break there.

Anyway, as it played out we had an opportunity if we could have made a play when Cal threw up a desperation heave and we didn't get it done. Should have closed it out, but they were a better team than we were.

That game was ugly. Calls were bad, defense was bad, lots of missed opportunities on both sides. I get that it was a tough loss for CU, but it was a crappy game. Heck, even after watching cal win, I thought we were worse than the 7-6 we finished at, which was bad regardless. Not a game worth arguing about for anyone.

Ok get what you guys are saying, remember that play u speak of Nik, not saying we lost the Cal game for the call I mentioned. I just wondered what the hell was called, I still dont know. It was a strange, 91 Orange Bowl Bowl Barnett play, but just wondered.

That game was ugly. Calls were bad, defense was bad, lots of missed opportunities on both sides. I get that it was a tough loss for CU, but it was a crappy game. Heck, even after watching cal win, I thought we were worse than the 7-6 we finished at, which was bad regardless. Not a game worth arguing about for anyone.
Not arguing just curious. PRich was definitely on the level, they tried to man him alot, good luck with that, be arrogant please. U better get your hands on a guy with straight line speed and shake or have him sign the ball for ya. He reminds me of CJ alot, CJ was a bigger and overall better player, we shall see tho, Prich seems like he sees his window. Had guys since then but thats who he reminds me of.

Some show on Fox Sports radio (Petros and Money probably - Klatt goes on there sometimes) talked to all the coaches at Media Day and ran through all the Pac-12 teams briefly. They did the usual blowjobs of USC, UCLA, Oregon but basically when talking about CU said Embree is a good guy (he cracks them up?) and that they expected CU to show improvement this year, especially thanks to the easy schedule.

It was very brief, but it's always nice to hear CU being talked about on the radio in the East.

Back