What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Pac-12 Media Day

I think we have a better shot than Oklahoma St. all they have is Marcus Smart. And here is a more current list ESPN put out.
http://espn.go.com/blog/collegebasketballnation/tag/_/name/50-in-50-series

No offense, but you are really making yourself look bad here. Markel Brown, Le'Bryan Nash and Phil Forte are very high quality college basketball players. Arizona might be a little better, perhaps, but they appear closer to Oklahoma State then they do Kentucky.

And ESPN put Arizona at #10, which is hardly "widely considered"

Ha ha ha. Is that what's for dinner?

This forum delivers.

Well we're generally seen as the 2nd or 3rd team in the Pac this year and we're told we should "consider ourselves very lucky if we only lose by 20" this year. (We were told that last year too FWIW).

I understand we are not on the list of top tier blue bloods but we are widely considered a top 10 program of all time. One more title (possibly this season) and that will vault us into the top tier of blue bloods.

You are funny. You think two championships in your schools entire history would vault you into the top tier. Do you think Florida is in that top tier? I haven't seen you mention them yet.

You are funny. You think two championships in your schools entire history would vault you into the top tier. Do you think Florida is in that top tier? I haven't seen you mention them yet.
Florida doesn't have the same sustained success that Arizona does. Not hard to understand.

Number of NCAA championships

Ucla 11
Uk 8
Unc 5
Indy 5
Duke 4
Louisville 3
Uconn 3
Ku 3
Fla 2
Mich st 2
Nc st 2
San Fran 2
Cinncy 2
Okie st 2
21 teams tied with 1

Laughing at the az fan. Laughing. Laughing.

Number of NCAA championships

Ucla 11
Uk 8
Unc 5
Indy 5
Duke 4
Louisville 3
Uconn 3
Ku 3
Fla 2
Mich st 2
Nc st 2
San Fran 2
Cinncy 2
Okie st 2
21 teams tied with 1

Laughing at the az fan. Laughing. Laughing.

But actually if you go on Point Guard U you'll find that Arizona is widely considered to be a top 10 program.

143127752_I_Sense_Butthurt_75000244666_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg

Back