What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Pac-12 Networks launching in 8 minutes

Well in the coming days they have a College Classic CU vs Notre Dame our NC (set to record) and an hour preview of CU's Football season (set to record). They are showing the PAC football championship game from last year, but I haven't seen the basketball game up there. Got that on DVD though, so it's all good.

Our preview in the conference-wide preview show was pretty morose. Key losses: "Tony Stewart."

DirectV - like they care about one CU fan???? jk I have been in their ear for months... like they care about 2 CU fans???

Ok Pac-12 Now will not be available at video.pac-12.com for comcast subscribers, instead it will be available at xfinitytv.comcast.net and will not launch until the beginning of the college football season.

Ok Pac-12 Now will not be available at video.pac-12.com for comcast subscribers, instead it will be available at xfinitytv.comcast.net and will not launch until the beginning of the college football season.

Thank you for the update. Given that I can watch all ESPN channels on the laptop and then Pac-12 Now will be icing on the cake. There is supposed to be "Football in 60" where the football games are condensed into 60 minutes similiar to NFL Rewind where NFL games are condensed into 30 minutes and are used by NFL head coaches. That will be beyond awesome.

Personally I think this is crap, and yet another reason Comcast is so aggravating. Every single video and event available on the Pac 12 site better be available (and for the same duration) on the Xfinity site. I don't trust them to not filter out content they don't think we need.

Personally I think this is crap, and yet another reason Comcast is so aggravating. Every single video and event available on the Pac 12 site better be available (and for the same duration) on the Xfinity site. I don't trust them to not filter out content they don't think we need.

Funny thing with the ESPN channels is that if I am on Xfinity's TV site, I can't see any ESPN channels then I go to the WatchESPN website or app on my iPad and I can watch that stuff. :huh:

I still don't quite understand what "xfinity" is other than Comcast renaming itself at times in order to confuse me.

OK Everyone listen up! My son spoke to his big shot friend at DTV out in Cali who told him (I know this part is old news) that DTV is still in negotiations with the P-12 & will make make their announcement before the 1st CFB game in the P-12. Here is the important part. He said DTV is tracking all requests/calls for the P-12 network and tracking calls from customers who threaten to cancel if DTV doesn't reach a contract agreement. Part of this equation is the more calls they get to demand the P-12 network, the more likely they reach agreement sooner rather than later. He said the key here is to get everyone (you know) and here at allbuffs that has DTV to call and threaten cancellation. (I did) And then for those who don't have DTV to call and tell them they will sign up only if DTV gets the P-12 network. He said that DTV takes these calls very seriously when they get alot of response. I suppose if only a handful of people called in they wouldn't give a sh*t But something must be getting their attention if they are tracking all of this. It's up to you!!!

Here is my problem... I have the national channel.... but no HD? Seriously? It must be f'ing Texas' fault.

Called DTV today. Was told that still in negotiations but hope that a decision is made before week 1. Told them I would cancel and switch to Comcast if a deal is not done.

OK Everyone listen up! My son spoke to his big shot friend at DTV out in Cali who told him (I know this part is old news) that DTV is still in negotiations with the P-12 & will make make their announcement before the 1st CFB game in the P-12. Here is the important part. He said DTV is tracking all requests/calls for the P-12 network and tracking calls from customers who threaten to cancel if DTV doesn't reach a contract agreement. Part of this equation is the more calls they get to demand the P-12 network, the more likely they reach agreement sooner rather than later. He said the key here is to get everyone (you know) and here at allbuffs that has DTV to call and threaten cancellation. (I did) And then for those who don't have DTV to call and tell them they will sign up only if DTV gets the P-12 network. He said that DTV takes these calls very seriously when they get alot of response. I suppose if only a handful of people called in they wouldn't give a sh*t But something must be getting their attention if they are tracking all of this. It's up to you!!!

I sent an email with our account number and said I'd be canceling my ten plus year subscription of three receivers and premium package if it wasn't picked up by the end of August. They replied saying they are still negotiating and hope to have info by early September "closer to the football season". That is too late for me. They also asked me to call and talk to a rep. I will do that this weekend...

I sent an email with our account number and said I'd be canceling my ten plus year subscription of three receivers and premium package if it wasn't picked up by the end of August. They replied saying they are still negotiating and hope to have info by early September "closer to the football season". That is too late for me. They also asked me to call and talk to a rep. I will do that this weekend...

I was going to do the same thing but keep expecting a response like:

"Ooohh I hope our multi-billion dollar company can survive without your $75 a month."

I was going to do the same thing but keep expecting a response like:

"Ooohh I hope our multi-billion dollar company can survive without your $75 a month."

AKA $900/year.

Get a thousand or so people together all ready to cut ties and that is almost a million dollars which I am sure they are paying attention to.

AKA $900/year.

Get a thousand or so people together all ready to cut ties and that is almost a million dollars which I am sure they are paying attention to.

Plus the number of folks they can expect to add who would switch if they have it and competitors don't.

Called, told them I would cancel and move to Comcast. They said they are working hard to get the network before football starts. Knocked $36.00 a month off my bill for a year for the inconvenience. I think they try harder when you are no longer under contract to keep you around. I was bluffing though. I would never switch from DTV to Comcast.

I have basic Comcast and can't get either the mountain or national channels. Both say I am not subscribed to that service.:wtf:

A few days ago I found a complete listing of what was going to be on when. Stupidly I didn't bookmark the page and now I can't find it again. Can someone help me out with a link to a TV Guide like listing for the network?

I came home for work yesterday and the fiance was watching the Pac12 network. I found a keeper.

I came home for work yesterday and the fiance was watching the Pac12 network. I found a keeper.

Do you need help setting up the "Diner style" prenuptial exam?

[video=youtube;xS3VuRbizDs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xS3VuRbizDs[/video]

Back