What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Pac-12 News - UCLA Punter Accused of Rape

Thomas Tyner is out for the season at Oregon.

That's a huge loss. I realize that Oregon's got one of the deepest and most talented backfields in the nation, but Tyner was a cut above. You lose a talent like that and it can't help but hurt you.

At this point I'm week to week on the Buffs. Let's see how Hawai'i plays out before we call OSU on the road a W.

That Hawai'i game is critical to get the entire fanbase on the wagon as far as I'm concerned. The most important game in MM's career here so far.

Lots of love for Utah. South division ranked 2-5 in the entire conference, that is the hill we climb this season

If you watched the ESPN show with Snoop's son, this doesn't really surprise you. He never really seemed like his heart was in it. I get that teens can be apathetic about things, even things they care about, I certainly was, but he never really had that mentality that football players need to have, especially at the college level. He came off as a good kid though, I hope he finds what he's looking for off the field.

UCLA had 3 starting OLs go down with injury in Monday's night practice. :eek:

The Bruins practiced Monday night in full pads and the big bad news is that three of the Bruins starting O Linemen missed some time in the evening practice. Jake Brendel, Conor McDermott, and Alex Redmondall left the field in 11-11 drills with undisclosed injuries. There was no official word on what the injuries were or if there is any sort of timetable for anyone's return. Not surprisingly, the offense was shaky behind the second stringers.

http://www.bruinsnation.com/ucla-br...ensive-line-injuries-for-ucla-on-monday-night

Also, Mora's trying to push Rosen's buttons
“You’re not at ... Bellflower St. John Bosco,” Mora screamed. “That’s why you have not been named the starter.”

Rosen threw another Hail Mary and Mora got colorfully descriptive:

--“You can’t hit an open receiver down field with no defense.”

--“The ‘Anointed One.’”

--“Go back to Bosco and beat some more [bad] teams.”

Finally, Mora looked at the members of the media present and yelled, “Tell your readers that is why he has not been named the starter.”
http://www.latimes.com/sports/ucla/uclanow/la-sp-ucla-josh-rosen-jim-mora-20150819-story.html

Back