What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Pac-12 News - UCLA Punter Accused of Rape

Not really news, but Klatt has stated that local kid Christian McCaffrey is his dark horse for Heisman. Would be pretty cool to see that, as long as CU beats furd.

Interesting rumor floating around about a drunk Steve Sarkisian needing to be pulled off stage at an alumni/donor event last night.

I'd be pretty concerned if I were a USC fan. Stuff like this can, sometimes, be a harbinger of things to come.

Coaching is tough. I can certainly understand the frequent need for a scotch on the rocks. We watched the demise of Larry Eustachy up close from his days ascending at USU to his multimillion dollar demise at Iowa State. Although extracurricular activities with Coeds was the final nail in the coffin, heavy drinking built the casket. Glad to see him back coaching and sober. Quite an accomplishment. Jerry Sloan, long time coach of the Jazz, reportedly had an assistant assigned to him by management for the sole purpose of keeping alcohol out of his hand. Hopefully, Sarc can avoid further embarrassments, but this is likely tip of the iceberg stuff. Don't like getting an advantage this way, but it will hurt USC.

Last edited:
"I sincerely apologize to my players and staff and to our fans for my behavior and my inappropriate language at our kickoff event Saturday night," Sarkisian said. "I have a responsibility to all of them and I let them down. Pat Haden talked to me after the event about my actions and I assured him this will not happen again."

"I met with Coach Sarkisian and I expressed my disappointment in the way he represented himself and the University at our Salute To Troy event," he said in the statement. "While the details of our conversation will remain between us, I am confident he heard my message loud and clear."
http://www.cbssports.com/collegefoo...gizes-for-behavior-language-at-saturday-event

If they have to fire Sark for this, one would think Hadden isn't too far behind, was my first thought. That may not be true after reviewing the timeline of events:
  • Lane Kiffin hired in Jan 2010
  • Sanctions imposed June 2010
  • Became the AD in Aug 2010
  • Fired Kiffin in Sep 2013
  • Hired Sark in Jan 2014
He might survive hiring Sark given that he helped the university come through some pretty tough sanctions from the Pete Carroll days.

Text message sexual harrasment what?
Yeah. All that stuff. Locking players in storage sheds. Pedophelia. Lying about your college degree. Crashing your motorcycle with your "girlfriend" aboard. All kinds of bad ****.

Last edited:
Word around the web is his off the field behavior has been a problem for years, which led to his recent divorce. This is just the first time it's been out in the open, and now that it is, he better not screw around anymore because the media won't be afraid to report it.

Also like the old rumor that he hooked up with Erin Andrews.

I heard rumors he had an alcohol problem back when he was with UW..not surprised. I hope he gets it together...

Back