What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Pac-12 News - UCLA Punter Accused of Rape

It sounds like true freshman and by some services the no. 1 TE in last year's class, Chris Clark, has left UCLA

Never happy to see kids go down with season ending injuries. Especially ones as talented as Jack. That hurts UCLA big time.

That really sucks. I was beginning to hear the rumblings about this guy and was looking forward to seeing him play.

Miles jack was fun to watch. He played RB his freshmen year due to injuries. Tough break.

Not his fault, but when I went to the CU - U of A game last year, some 50 year old desert trash lady sitting behind us would scream "SCOOBY DOOBY DOO!" everytime he did anything. She also didn't get that our mascot Chip's name was a joke. Moron. It's too bad that Wright is hurt, but I'm happy that she's somewhere crying into her Mountain Dew. We really need to beat the Arizona schools.

Not his fault, but when I went to the CU - U of A game last year, some 50 year old desert trash lady sitting behind us would scream "SCOOBY DOOBY DOO!" everytime he did anything. She also didn't get that our mascot Chip's name was a joke. Moron. It's too bad that Wright is hurt, but I'm happy that she's somewhere crying into her Mountain Dew. We really need to beat the Arizona schools.

"Serenity Now!"

Jack's going the way of the Mayor.

I agreed with Dinwiddie's choice, and I agree with this one too. Don't waste your chance to get paid by risking injury while you're making money for other people.

Back