What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

PAC 12 OFFICIATING

I don't see refs being blamed every game. I'm not even so furious about the final drive, although it was bad. It's the Crawley int that was inexcusable. Some douche ref from yards away running in trying to be the star of the show.

Spot on, bitch

That PI on Crawley. Went from a turnover to OSU getting the ball inside our 20.

They got the ball at like our 40 after the PI. That's hardly gift wrapping 7 if we could play defense. It was a ****ty ass call, I agree, but we still had a very good chance to win the game and we didn't do much.

Horrible call on the Crawley INT that changed the game.

Margin for error right now is so slim if we want to get wins that plays like that kill us.

They got the ball at like our 40 after the PI. That's hardly gift wrapping 7 if we could play defense. It was a ****ty ass call, I agree, but we still had a very good chance to win the game and we didn't do much.
They didn't start on the 40, they were much further in. Maybe not inside the 20, but that call changed the momentum completely

They didn't start on the 40, they were much further in. Maybe not inside the 20, but that call changed the momentum completely

They started at the 34. That's not gift wrapping 7..

Whatever. I'm clearly not going to convince anyone otherwise, I just think blaming losses on refs is tiresome and weak. We needed to make plays and get **** done, not rely on the refs calling pass interference so we can get a first down. That game was ours for the taking and we didn't get it done.

Whatever. I'm clearly not going to convince anyone otherwise, I just think blaming losses on refs is tiresome and weak. We needed to make plays and get **** done, not rely on the refs calling pass interference so we can get a first down. That game was ours for the taking and we didn't get it done.

It's not gift wrapping 7.

But the difference between OSU having 1st & 10 on our 34 versus CU having 1st & 10 on our 31 is monumental.

Credit to OSU for executing after that. The Buffs need to answer the bell when **** goes against them like that. We could have made that play irrelevant, but with the way things shook out it was HUGE in the game.

One of those cases though where you knew exactly what was going to happen as soon as Crawley was robbed. And sure enough, they waltzed right in for 6.

I'll concede the gift wrapping portion. I thought it was closer in where OSU started, but guess not. It was still a monumental momentum changer and I'm not sure how many young teams who haven't experienced winning can overcome that in the next couple plays. I'm just tired of the refs having way too big of a hand in the outcome of the games. Last week it was with Tedric and this week Crawley. You don't have to be perfect, and that will never happen, but these guys are lazy, out of position, and are poor mechanically (never seen so many flags thrown across the field than I have with Pac 12 officials).

BzJKUw1CUAARrRJ.png:large

[tweet]518557392213004288[/tweet]
[tweet]518557498828017664[/tweet]

One of those cases though where you knew exactly what was going to happen as soon as Crawley was robbed. And sure enough, they waltzed right in for 6.

Sure, but we could've manned the **** up and stopped them for 3.

Maybe in another world we get the INT, but the offense goes 3 and out and OSU marches down the field for a TD anyway? Who the **** knows.

Here's what I know: we got the ball back down 5 with 2 minutes or so to play with 1? timeout. We drop the first pass, throw a pass to Jones for little gain on 2nd down, burn a/the timeout, get blitzed on third down and don't get the PI call, then 4th down get pressured again and Sefo scrambles to his left and can't find anyone. Tini said McCulloch got tackled on that play? I didn't see it, but maybe it happened, I don't know, but it's Sefo's job to get the ball to someone for a first down. Or not let it come down to a 4th down. Relying on the refs to call PI or holding all of the time instead of executing is weak.

To say the refs had no part is bull****, of course they did. But we aren't good enough to overcome bad calls...inconsistent D, bad RBs and LBs etc. We will turn the corner soon.

Is it obvious now we need a FT RB coach????

Sure, but we could've manned the **** up and stopped them for 3.

Maybe in another world we get the INT, but the offense goes 3 and out and OSU marches down the field for a TD anyway? Who the **** knows.

Here's what I know: we got the ball back down 5 with 2 minutes or so to play with 1? timeout. We drop the first pass, throw a pass to Jones for little gain on 2nd down, burn a/the timeout, get blitzed on third down and don't get the PI call, then 4th down get pressured again and Sefo scrambles to his left and can't find anyone. Tini said McCulloch got tackled on that play? I didn't see it, but maybe it happened, I don't know, but it's Sefo's job to get the ball to someone for a first down. Or not let it come down to a 4th down. Relying on the refs to call PI or holding all of the time instead of executing is weak.

We had a chance to win at the end and we failed. That's where the culture of losing and zero killer instinct comes in. Refs allowed OSU to be extremely physical on our WRs, especially Nelson. If they want to call it that way consistently, fine. The issue there is we had multiple ticky tacky BS called on us. Zero consistency from Pac12 officials, other than being consistently atrocious.

I'll concede the gift wrapping portion. I thought it was closer in where OSU started, but guess not. It was still a monumental momentum changer and I'm not sure how many young teams who haven't experienced winning can overcome that in the next couple plays. I'm just tired of the refs having way too big of a hand in the outcome of the games. Last week it was with Tedric and this week Crawley. You don't have to be perfect, and that will never happen, but these guys are lazy, out of position, and are poor mechanically (never seen so many flags thrown across the field than I have with Pac 12 officials).

BzJKUw1CUAARrRJ.png:large

[tweet]518557392213004288[/tweet]
[tweet]518557498828017664[/tweet]

P12 refs are definitely ****ty, you'll get no disagreement from me there. But we're acting like there's some huge conspiracy against CU in this. There's not. They're bad and they don't discriminate. We just zero in on big calls that didn't go our way. Cal got a lot of calls against them last week that were ****ty. We didn't get many close ones to go our way today, but in the future we'll get a bunch I'm sure. We'll laugh, the other team will be pissed, we'll all wonder what the **** is wrong with P12 officials.

To say the refs had no part is bull****, of course they did. But we aren't good enough to overcome bad calls...inconsistent D, bad RBs and LBs etc. We will turn the corner soon.

Is it obvious now we need a FT RB coach????
Dude, the RBs were fine

Combined Stat Line:
23 Att
126 Yds
5.48 Avg
2 TDs

7 Rec
72 Yds
10.3 Avg
0 TDs

Yes they had 4 drops today, but they weren't a big problem today and were efficient when we got them the ball on the ground and through the air

P12 refs are definitely ****ty, you'll get no disagreement from me there. But we're acting like there's some huge conspiracy against CU in this. There's not. They're bad and they don't discriminate. We just zero in on big calls that didn't go our way. Cal got a lot of calls against them last week that were ****ty. We didn't get many close ones to go our way today, but in the future we'll get a bunch I'm sure. We'll laugh, the other team will be pissed, we'll all wonder what the **** is wrong with P12 officials.
I'm not saying there's a conspiracy, it's just that they're really, really, really ****ty.

The Pac-12 officials are what they are. We need to start putting the blame on the Defense where it belongs !!!!!!!!!

Kizla really sucks. Seriously, what a douche.

Yeah. Apparently his big takeaway from the last 2 weeks is that he wants to rip MacIntyre for somehow representing CU poorly because he is jawing at officials after some huge calls that went against us.

DOUCHEBAG

Get duffs dick out your mouth, I swear, are u his wife? Call it for what it is. That's not giving them good field position or anything.

Pac refs are ****ty.

Sometimes we will benefit from that ****iness.

Today we got ****ed in the ass.

There's no conspiracy against CU, and I don't think anyone is claiming that.

These refs suck, and it just hurts a whole lot more when the margin of error is so damn small.

Bottom line is that HCMM and every CU fan is entirely justified in being pissed off at the incompetent zebras this week.

White Rabbit, if we eliminated what was tiresome and weak, that would cut out 95% of Allbuffs (maybe I am being too generous).

Wonder how big his fine will be? I love it though. Refs need to be held accountable when they **** up.

Exactly. I'm sorry but there's no need for him to play nice. We were ****ed and he has every reason to be livid.

I'm not saying there's a conspiracy, it's just that they're really, really, really ****ty.
How would up know if we did anything with every bad call? Never got a chance to, I don't give a **** about those u mentioned, keep being pc tho bro.

Back