What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Pac-12 Season News (2017)

'Ppreciate that!
images

Sonny dykes fired at cal. Kelly the obvious choice they'd have interest in. Wonder if they'd take another peak at mike Mac ?

Sonny dykes fired at cal. Kelly the obvious choice they'd have interest in. Wonder if they'd take another peak at mike Mac ?
Lot of Cal fans think they made the wrong choice when they went with Dykes over Mac. Wouldn't be surprised if they kicked the tires on Mac, but don't see it happening.

Jalen Brown (whoregon wr) looking to (grad) transfer. Supposedly, he directly posted it on Twitter but I saw it on Rotoworld.

Jalen Brown (whoregon wr) looking to (grad) transfer. Supposedly, he directly posted it on Twitter but I saw it on Rotoworld.

With that, Devon Allen choosing to go pro in T&F, and the graduation of Brown & Mundt from the TE position, I expect to see a very run heavy Oregon offense in 2017. Fits with what Taggart did at USF where he ran over 60% of the time this year. Also, his QB was his leading rusher at USF so I wonder about whether Justin Herbert is the QB going forward (despite looking good as a frosh QB starter). Running the ball is not Herbert's game. Might Terry Wilson end up getting the job since he fits what Taggart did at USF? Might they bring someone in? Whoever they end up signing as the QB recruit in this year's class will go a long way toward showing what kind of QB Taggart is looking for.

Another reason to hate ASU... hired ****bailer DC Phil Bennett for the same position with the Scum Devils.

Yeah I just read that story and I am a little stunned. We had been hearing rumblings that the players had been skipping or BSing their way through workouts and I guess going from no workout regiment to an extreme one bit them in the ass. Not exactly a good start for the new strength and conditioning coach, but these workouts dont seem more extreme then what you might see in boot camp.

Amateur hour in the S&C department. The kids just got back from break. Two were Offensive linemen over 300 lbs. They are lucky actually.

I'm not all that surprised that Oregon is treating football players like Nike factory workers. Phil wants a title before he dies.

Bwahahaha! Oh man this is too good, the implosion is starting already. How reminiscent is this of Charlie Strong when he first arrived at Texas?

I can't wait to see this entire thing blow up in Oregon's face and I can't wait to see Leavitt look like a complete ass.

I'm wondering if he ran into something, not necessarily another car. I live in NM and we've always had a big DUI problem. There are some roads I will not drive on here.

Another reason to hate ASU... hired ****bailer DC Phil Bennett for the same position with the Scum Devils.
Didn't bailer give up something like 35 points per game? Color me unimpressed. Although that might actually be an improvement for ASU.

And we will just ignore that Kentucky gave up 31.2 pts/game. I'm blaming it on Stoops micro-management.

Back