What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Pac-12 Season News (2017)

ASU just lost a couple of defensive back starters. Armand Perry retired from football and now Kareem Orr transferred to Chattanooga.

Didn't really know where to put it but interesting take on where chip Kelly will end up next year. If ASU somehow landed him that would be terrible for CU IMO since you know UCLA is going to grab a big name and will continue to recruit well.

Graham's defense seems to have slipped a bit ever since teams started being more careful about avoiding signals being stolen.

Last edited:
As Ted Miller said on Twitter... The age of deep QB depth charts is dead. Going to be interesting to see how things shake out with Noyer, Lytle, and Stenstrom in a couple years. I'm not sure I see all 3 staying with CU all 5 years, especially if CU pulls in a blue chip prospect like Bachmeier in 2019 class.

He any good?

He who?

larmes-de-clown_%28580x399%29.jpg

Travis Waller, highly recruited option QB from a couple years ago who changed his last name when he made it to Oregon. He went to Servite and I am pretty sure there is a thread on here about him. CU wanted him but was never in the picture.

Last edited:
As Ted Miller said on Twitter... The age of deep QB depth charts is dead. Going to be interesting to see how things shake out with Noyer, Lytle, and Stenstrom in a couple years. I'm not sure I see all 3 staying with CU all 5 years, especially if CU pulls in a blue chip prospect like Bachmeier in 2019 class.

Bachmeir is not better than Lytle or Stenstrom yet. Don't get caught up to much in the star rankings between these three. Bachmeir would also be 2 years behind Lytle. My guess is he will not commit until he gets more info on Stenstrom's upcoming HS season. That all being said there are plenty of 3 deep rosters full of 3 and 4 star guys to include UW, AZ and USC. Lytle looked like a 4 star in our spring game and I believe that is where ESPN had him. Waller was beat out by a 3 star freshman at Oregon. I think we are just fine at QB especially if we get Bachmeir.

Last edited:
The CU depth chart is not going to scare a player of Bachmeier's caliber (and he is rightfully rated higher than Lytle and Stenstrom).

The CU depth chart is not going to scare a player of Bachmeier's caliber (and he is rightfully rated higher than Lytle and Stenstrom).
No depth chart is unless a 5* just played lights out as a true frosh at the school.

Cal now has only three returning starts which would place it at #129 according to Phil Steele. Four new starters on the OL and returning starter has just three starts to his credit. Going to be a tough season in Berekley this year.

I haven't mentioned it this offseason and it needs to be brought up as often as possible:

We have been absolutely blessed to have Mike Leach coaching in our conference for so many years. Doubly blessed that he hasn't been CU's coach because he's an awful fit here. But the dude's a national treasure and it's allsome that we get so much reporting on his press conferences and antics.

Plus, he completely Coug'd that game in the Embree era to get us a win.

Oregon's leading receiver, Darren Carrington, is suspended indefinitely for a DUI. Something tells me he'll miss week one against Southern Utah and be back for Nebraska

Back