What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

PAC 12 power rankings week #2

jizzrag85

http://www.espn.com/blog/pac12

Can't let it bother you too much i guess. But, this is pretty shoddy thinking. Win 56-7 and drop? But Washington has played nobody and isn't proved so they'll be #1?

i
7. Colorado 2-0 (No. 6 last week)

The Buffs have been 2-0 before under Mike MacIntyre (2013). But this year feels different. Colorado certainly looks different -- as in fast, confident and efficient. We’ll get a better sense for how legit this team is when it makes the trip to Michigan next week.

"If you don’t like where you’re ranked, play better [teams]."

Really can't fault the Buffs for the quality of their play thus far. Stats don't lie.

Asu just does a great job, maybe the best in the conference at developing qbs. Going from Kelley to berc to now what looks like a top 4 qb in the conference in Wilkins is a hell of a run.

"If you don’t like where you’re ranked, play better [teams]."

Really can't fault the Buffs for the quality of their play thus far. Stats don't lie.

Yeah lol that's what stuck out to me too. Last week they were #6 and they went out and won 56-7 and they dropped a spot? Lol come on ESPN...I know they have a lot to prove but i can't respect "journalists" who can't even justify their own stupidity.

Back