What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Pac-12 Recruiting Thread

Stanford is going to end up with a really good class for only having about 15 scholarships available.

How many spots do other PAC 12 schools have left? Looks like USC, UCLA, Stanford, Oregon plus others are way below 25 at the moment. Trying to eyeball where we will end up in the conference.

How many spots do other PAC 12 schools have left? Looks like USC, UCLA, Stanford, Oregon plus others are way below 25 at the moment. Trying to eyeball where we will end up in the conference.

Oregon will take 28-30 this class, but they are running out of OV's so it all depends on how many they get to commit without a visit. 4-5 are EEs so will count against last years class and with all of the players Taggart is pushing out of the program they should be able to take 25 this year.

Oregon will take 28-30 this class, but they are running out of OV's so it all depends on how many they get to commit without a visit. 4-5 are EEs so will count against last years class and with all of the players Taggart is pushing out of the program they should be able to take 25 this year.

Thanks. I have heard rumblings the culture around the Oregon FB team had deteriorated and people were not putting in the work. Pushing out is maybe needed.

Thanks. I have heard rumblings the culture around the Oregon FB team had deteriorated and people were not putting in the work. Pushing out is maybe needed.
That is the understatement of the century. A lot of players were skipping workouts and a lot of the bunch that didn't still showed up, but were half assing it or skipping them. I suspect thats why the new S&C coach did those extreme workouts, but that bit him in the ass.

That is the understatement of the century. A lot of players were skipping workouts and a lot of the bunch that didn't still showed up, but were half assing it or skipping them. I suspect thats why the new S&C coach did those extreme workouts, but that bit him in the ass.
This ain't intramurals, brutha!

Stanford is killing it this class. Picked up a good 3* LB last night and should add another couple 4* players by signing day.

The north is going to be the second toughest division behind the big 10 east for the next couple seasons. Wilcox is going to have a really tough time and it will be interesting to see if Oregon can break through while Stanford and Washington are doing so well.

The north is going to be the second toughest division behind the big 10 east for the next couple seasons. Wilcox is going to have a really tough time and it will be interesting to see if Oregon can break through while Stanford and Washington are doing so well.

Cal - hearing nothing on their recruiting. Wonder how they finish this thing?

Oregon - I think they are going to struggle to turn the culture much like Strong struggled with at Texas.

Back