What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Pac-12 Releases MBB TV Schedule

A few more tweets (continuation of the one in Post #3) with the schedule info and interview with Coach Boyle.

I was really hoping Tad can pull some magic and get it to the 1st bank center but they have an event on November 19th. Anything else in the area that isn't Pepsi Center sized?

I was really hoping Tad can pull some magic and get it to the 1st bank center but they have an event on November 19th. Anything else in the area that isn't Pepsi Center sized?
I guess the Budweiser Center up in Loveland could work and make it a neutral site game. Be better to just host at home, I think, if we can't do the Pepsi Center. Does the Coliseum still have a setup for hoops?

I guess the Budweiser Center up in Loveland could work and make it a neutral site game. Be better to just host at home, I think, if we can't do the Pepsi Center. Does the Coliseum still have a setup for hoops?

I checked the Budweiser Center and they had events on those dates as well, but the Coliseum is a possibility I guess. I wonder if we can do it in Balch and call it an away game.

Liberty to host 2017 Paradise Jam

Tournament directors for the 2017 Paradise Jam announced on Friday the event will be relocated to the Liberty University Vines Center, Nov. 17-19. The Paradise Jam was relocated from St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands due to Hurricane Irma and Hurricane Maria.

In conjunction with the tournament, Liberty University will donate all of the tournament gate receipts to the humanitarian relief efforts in the U.S. Virgin Islands in order to assist with the recovery due to the hurricane destruction.

All donation efforts will be coordinated through LU Send Now, the university’s quick response team for urgent disaster relief and humanitarian needs. Since the beginning of the academic year, LU Send Now has dispatched students to help with hurricane relief efforts in Texas and the islands of Antigua and Barbuda, plus currently has students working in Mexico following a 7.1 magnitude earthquake in Central Mexico.

The tournament received several proposals to host from the participating schools with the tournament directors ultimately selection to host the 12-game event in Lynchburg. The eight-team tournament includes Colorado, Drake, Drexel, Houston, Liberty, Quinnipiac and Wake Forest.

The 2016 tournament had two postseason qualifiers in Ole Miss, earning a No. 5 seed in the NIT, and last year’s champion, Creighton, qualifying as a No. 6 seed in the NCAA Tournament.

http://augustafreepress.com/liberty-host-2017-paradise-jam/

Ugh.

Makes sense if the church committed to USVI relief efforts, though.

Well, I guess Virginia is about as close to Virgin Islands as they could get. Although St. Croix Scenic Waterway is in Minnesota/Wisconsin and St. Croix Historic Site is in Maine.

Back